Chapter 9

"Give me them." Ricky said. "Wwhh..att??" I stuttered. "The blades. Now." He said. I wasn't going to fight.

He flushed them and opened the door, hugging my tightly.

*4 hours later*

The boys had left and I was sitting on the couch with Tyler.

I jumped up as i remembered something.

My 15th birthday is in 2 days! I can't wait.

"Cool!" Tyler said. "What?" I asked. "You said you birthday is in 2 days..." He said. Crap. Thinking out loud. "So...i have to go film with Colleen today. The o2l guys are doing something so you can't go there. Any other youtuber that you might want to stay at their place?" He said. "Joey Graceffa!" I said. He nodded and walked into the kitchen to call him.

*2 hours later*

I changed into a Star Wars muscle tank, white converse and black jeggings.

We got into the car and drove off to Joey's.

When we got there, Joey greeted me with a hug and Tyler left.

"So, whatcha wanna do?" He said. "Well...i've been watching your 'Among The Sleep' episodes on your gaming channel. Can we make an episode of it?" I asked. "Yesss! Just prepare yourself-it's creepy." He said. "I think i can handle it. Im almost 15." I laughed.

After we were done, we uploaded it and then filmed a video for my channel and his main channel.

After the day was over i was sad. It was awesome. At least i got his number so we could text.

I guess me and Trevor haven't talked at all pretty much, so i decided to text him.

A- hey trev!🙈

T- hey ari! 🌛

A- so...what's up?

T- nmu?

A- just driving home from Joey Graceffa's 😬😂

T- coolness (10 points if you know what movie that's from)

A- MEAN GIRLS! YASSSS

T- yep.

A- well i gtg. maybe i'll ft you later?

T- sure! see ya!

A- peace✌️

I shut off my phone as we pulled in the driveway. I got upstairs and crawled into bed, getting snacks and other stuff so i could face time Trevor all night long. Idk. But i think Trevor i going to be my best friend.