Chapter 2

Arianna POV:

I was scrolling through twitter as i looked up. I saw two boys on their phones. One had mint hair and the other had brown. They looked up. It was Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan. Oh. My. God. I dropped by drink. Luckily it didn't spill, ironic huh? They looked at me before smiling. I couldn't believe it. I stood there just staring.

*30 minutes later*

I was waiting in line to get interviewed. I was speechless. Oh my god. My thoughts were interrupted as Marissa and her little squad came up behind me, pulling my shirt. "Hey. So, AriSlut, you really think they'll pick you? I mean, what are you thinking? No one, i mean NO ONE would choose you." She said. I tried to hold back the tears. Then it was my turn to get interviewed. I walked in the room, sitting awkwardly. "Um, hi. Im Arianna. Im obsessed with my phone and the internet. I love 5sos. Im obsessed with youtube. Im socially awkward. My hobbies include drinking starbucks, procrastinating, and singing. And I love pizza. Well, all food." I said. By the time i finished, they had smiles on their faces.

Troye's POV:

When we interviewed Arianna, she was awesome. I knew Tyler was thinking it too.

When we were done, a lot of the girls were mean, snobby, etc.. Arianna just had something...she was sweet, funny, awesome, and most of all, related to us so much. "Have you decided who you will be adopting?" The lady said. "Yes, we would like to adopt Arianna." We said. "Arianna!" The lady yelled. Arianna walked down, putting her phone in her pocket. "Pack your things, They are adopting you." She said. Arianna's jaw literally touched the floor. Me and Tyler chuckled.

Arianna's POV:

I couldn't believe it. I ran to them and gave them big hugs. My new dads.

We went to go pack, but i had very little stuff. I only had about 5 outfits, 3 snapbacks, a penny board, a macbook and a iPhone. We finished packing as Tyler signed the papers and we got in the car. "So, Arianna. I just want to set some rules. Your curfew is 10:00pm. No boys allowed in your room alone, unless we trust them." Tyler said. "Okay...i just have one question. What's my new name?" I asked. "Arianna Nicole Sivan Oakley." Troye said. I smiled at that name. I like it. We finally got to the huge house as they showed me my room. Well, i had to be blindfolded. We made out way up the stairs, them holding my back so i won't fall, because im blindfolded, stay with me here. We got to a door. They opened it and took off my blindfold. I stood there in shock.

-

that fufu lame shit

i ain't with it

send some shots at yo fitted

gratata

swag bitch

I love you alllllll, i hope you like it☺️ peace outttt😘

-Arianna