Chapter 15

I just stayed in my room for 2 days. I didn't talk. Didn't eat. Drink. Walk. Just sat. And thought. How could I be so stupid?
I heard a knock.
"Who is it" I said, there was no emotion in my voice.
Troye walked in.
Followed by Tyler.
I didn't know what to do. I just silently layed on Troye's chest. (Idek if that made sense). I was drained out of tears. Just thoughts.
Horrible ones.
Just thinking.
And I spoke. For once.
"Ashton."
They walked out and Ashton walked in. I just layed there. I was unable to sleep. Unable to breathe. Unable to live.
He was my one and only. He was my love. He was the one that understood me.
Or at least I thought.
My phone is shattered.
It's everywhere.
The pictures.
Him and her.
The beach.
This is just too much.
Everyone hates me.
I just cuddled into my pillow.
I got it.
"Ashton, could you and the boys help me write a song?"
"Why?"
"Because I want to prove I'm stronger than this. And I don't want to go through with this sorrow anymore."
He nodded. I went downstairs to the piano with my songbook. I wanted to record a single.
---------
1 week later

We've been recording for a day now. Trevor has been calling and texting (I got a new phone), but I don't care anymore. This was my life. Might as well live my dreams.
Me and the boys wrote this killer song called "New Romantics" (okay just pretend Taylor swift's song is this ok) I actually think it's gonna be a hit. I have to record for a couple more days, and then we're going to edit it.
--------
SKIP LATER ON THAT DAY»

Everyone went out so it's just me at home. I decided to play What Now by Rihanna on the piano.
It's the only think that would help.
I hear a knock at the door.