1

"How does my tie look?" I ask my twin sister Alex. "Very gay." She answers, stroking my rainbow tie while laughing. "Perfect." I say, grabbing my phone and keys. I have another date with another girl tonight, and I want to show her that I'm classy but ready to rip my rainbow tie off if she wants me to. Alex and I are kinda like the hounds of Rosewood. We've gone on dates with almost every girl in town. Tonight, I'm going out with Leslie Stone, some girl our friend Mona set me up with. Alex is going out with a girl named Jenna Marshall, the blind girl who lost her eyesight when her brother set off fireworks in the garage.

     "Imagine what I can do with a blind girl. She won't even know what's coming." Alex says, looking at herself in the mirror. Alex and I are quite different when it comes to dates. I treat my dates like queens, pay for our dinners, compliment them whenever I can, and being a gentlewoman. Alex on the other hand, treats her dates like dolls. She always plans what they're gonna do after instead of the dinner. She pretends to forget her wallet so the date either has to pay or they dine and dash. I don't completely agree with every she does, but I can't change her.

     "Maybe I'll play with her a little bit. She can't see, so I can do whatever I want." Alex says. I look at my sister sternly. "She's blind Alex, don't take advantage of her." I tell her. "I'm not, I'm just having fun." She defends. I shake my head while buttoning my jacket. Alex looks at her weights and smiles. "I think I'll skip my workout today, don't think I'll need it." She says, picking up a 20lb weight and putting it back down. 

     Another that's different between us. I'd rather run than lift weights. I want to be able to take my date to a field or the beach and run across the sand or grass. Alex lifts weights so she's stronger and more dominant when she...yeah. "Well, you have a fun night." I say, grabbing my wallet and keys. "You too." Alex says sarcastically. I leave our apartment and go to my car. I drive to Leslie's house and wait for her. She come out in a cute skirt and a sleeveless blouse. "You clean up well." She tells me when she reaches my car. "So do you." I say back, driving to Urie's.