What a sweet life

Slowly, I opened my eyes it was like I was in an dream my boyfriend was snoring gently. I could hear hustling and bustling it was my mother in the kitchen, "hey mum"
"Hey Kaitlin"
"Mum what are you doing and what time is it?"
"Well hun it is 9pm and I'm preparing tea there was such a long line"
"Mum Nando's is just round the corner and they shut at 8pm and we came home at 7pm so where have you been?"
"Your acting as if you my mother it doesn't matter where I have been"
"Look mum I care about you please tell me where you went"
"I went to the tattoo parlour, I got a tattoo on my ankle and it says live your life the way you want to live it don't let anyone control it"
"Mum that quote is the best quote ever, wait I was the one who found that quote it was on google did you get that quote for me?"
"Yes Kaitlin it was for you. I know I haven't been the best mother, but I love you to pieces and want you to be my daughter I want you to be safe and whatever you choose to do in your life is your choice but make it the right choices unlike me"
"Mum thank you so much for being her for me I love you to pieces to"
Then I reached for my mum and hugged her and she hugged me tightly.

"Is the food ready?" Niall whispered in his sleep. We both laughed.
"Niall wake up Niall wake up NIALL WAKE UP FOOD IS READY!"
let's just say Niall jumped up and was ready for food. We all passed the food round the table, and shared each pieces and talked about our life as a childhood; I wanted to say all of my memories of my dad hitting me or my mum telling me I was a worthless piece of shit. But I knew I shouldn't because I better than that, and we was all in a happy mood listening to Niall ramble on about his funny stories.

The time quickly went and it came to 11pm my eyes were beginning to droop and my stomach was full I was the right temperament.
"Sweetie why don't you go to bed?" asked Niall sweetly.
"Because I didn't want you to think I was a sour loser and wanted to go to bed early" I answered yawning in between
"Just go and get in bed I will sort everything out" Niall reassured me.
"Thank you Niall and off I went to bed.