home sweet home

kaitlins pov :

i couldn't wait to get home i hated being stuck in a hospital where they eat healthy and all that rubbish , and that doctor i had i cant remember his name .... ugh oh well he told me to put my straighteners away how rude?! I bet he isn't perfect ?

* home

As we were driving home i looked at Niall why do i deserve such a gorgeous talented fit looking boy ? And then there's me ... the dad is a alcoholic and mum used to smoke had to move away from my best friend ... its just not fair ugh !

Niall pov:

Out of the corner of my eye i saw Kaitlin staring at me i saw her thinking hard and then all of a sudden she looked sad had i done something? i didn't want to ask because it would be interrupting on her thoughts so i decided i would wait till i get home she is so beautiful even with crutches and a swollen ankle which is badly hurt she still stays strong just like a fighter then that's when i remember in 2 weeks time I'm off on tour oh no that means i have to leave Kaitlin on her own , i cant do that and i cant postpone the trip because it is a one year trip and it is going all the way around the world which we have been looking forward to, i have to tell her tonight if i don't ,i will never forgive myself.If i have to give her a note saying I have to go on tour she will never forgive me and she will be very upset and that is not good for her as she has a lot on her plate eg-dads an alcoholic , mum is alright actually she has also had to move away from the only best friend she ever had how is that far? well I guess it isn't my choice is it really?

Then I noticed Kaitlin staring at me I smiled and she smiled back she is just perfect . Then the car jolted at a stop we were home at Kaitlins house there was a card on the doorstep I wonder who it was from...