Irish Blood {A 1D Vampire Fic}

It was 8:47pm and me and Zayn were watching Finding Nemo. Now, before I continue, I must tell you Zayn is a vampire. And I let him feed off of me. Why? Because I don't want him to kill other people! So, anyways! Continuing with the story! We were half way through the movie when Zayn stops it and turns to me. He flicks on the light and looks me in the eye. Oh. He's thirsty. Zayn's normally brown eyes are pitch black. His posture is one of a predator, as he looks at me, cocking his head slightly to the side. "I'm...uh.....a bit thirsty..." he says awkwardly. No shit Sherlock. We have a routine for this. We both stand up and I hug him, putting my arms around his neck as he holds onto my waist. I tilt my neck to the side, giving him access. To others, it may look like he is about to kiss my neck, but we both know better. He lowers his head into the crook of my neck and I feel teeth rake over my skin softly. Zayn lightly kisses near my pulse point and bites down. I gasp, because when a vampire bites you, it feels really good. Like, seriously. I moan as he drinks, my eyes getting heavy and my legs buckling. He pulls away and licks over the bite mark, catching any stray blood drops. As he carries me up to my room bridal style, I fall asleep. This is a daily routine.

(A/N: So, while you guys are waiting for an update from Irish Charm, I will be updating this story very often! I hope ya like it :D

-Kristal