Chapter 4

"Um, well, it's complicated......" Liam said, not quite looking at me. I can tell he doesn't want to tell me. I wonder how bad it is.

"How? How is it complicated?!" I yell, surprising all the boys. I don't normally yell, but I'm getting impatient.

"Well, Paul is a very powerful vampire....so, um, there is only one way we can mark you as ours to cover up Paul's mark....." Louis says, looking down.

"H o w?" I am getting very impatient. This is taking forever!

"Each of us have to drink from you while uh doing 'it'....." Harry says, looking down and blushing slightly. Wait, what?

"What?" I couldnt have heard that right.

"We have to feed on you while making love to you!" Louis yells. Oh.my.god.

"A-are you s-serious?" I say, stuttering a bit.

They all nod in unison. Ok.

"If thats what is takes for me to be yours again, then that's what we will do." I say as I look at Liam, biting my lip.

A moan slips from Liam's mouth as he walks up to me and crashes his lips to mine. They are rougher than a girls, but still quite soft. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, and I gladly accept. Our tongues fight for dominance an I feel him pick me up and carry us to my room bridal style. He lays me on the be and climbs on top of me, taking of my shirt off. His quickly following. Liam kisses down my chest, down to my stomach and my waistband of my jeans. He unbuttons the fabric and unzips them with his teeth. (A/N:I think that is hot....) He pulls off my pants and throws them across the room while I flip us over so I'm on top. I leave open-mouthed kisses down his chest down to his own waistband. I slowly unzip his jeans and pull them down to his ankles where he kicks them down. Liam flips us over again so he's on top as he pulls off my boxers, his quickly following. He reaches for the nightstand drawer but i stop him. He gives me a questioning look. "Are you sure? It's going to hurt a lot more...." he says, looking in my eyes. I nod, too breathless to speak. I hold my breath as he thrusts into me. Oh, that wasn't a good idea. I scream out in pain. Closing my eyes tightly, I grab at Liams neck, pulling him down so I can rest my head on his shoulder. He gently bites the soft skin of my neck as I bite onto his shoulder. He continues thrusting and soon I am moaning in pleasure. Soon enough I feel the familiar tightening in my tummy. "Argh! Liam....I'm...gunna..." I cant continue, but he gets the message. He thrusts faster and I release within seconds, him quickly following. We lay together on my bed, im too exhausted to move.

"Liam! Did you kill him?!" Zayn shouts from downstairs. He sounds worried. Hmph.

"Uh, no. I think he's fine...?" Liam says, even though it sounds more like a question.

"YOU THINK?!" Louis shrieks, and I hear 3 pairs of footsteps running up the stairs. A worried Zayn bursts through, followed by Louis and Harry.

"Hey! Privacy!" Liam yells, covering up our naked bodies.

"Sorry. Hey, Niall, you ok buddy?" Harry asks, walking over to the bed.

"Yeah. That hurt like hell though." I say, cuddling up to Liam. I'm too exhausted. The others will have to wait till tomorrow.

"Niall, you ok- Holy crap! Liam! You have a freaking bite mark on your neck! What the?!" Louis says, shocked. I look down and blush.

"That was me...." I say, finding in Liam's chest.

"You...you bit Liam?" Zayn's asks slowly, like I'm an idiot.

"Well, it was either that or wake up the neighbors......" I say, blushing furiously.

"I was damn good." Liam says, and I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Shut up." I mumble. My eyes droop. As I fall asleep, the last thing I hear is:

"Tomorrow it's your turn, Louis."

(A/N: I am so embarrassed. Ohmygosh. This is terrible!