Chapter 6

"WAKE UP NIALL! WAKE UP!" Someone shouted. NOOOO. There is a weight on my chest and I open my eyes to see a sleeping Louis on me. A sleeping, NAKED, Louis on me. I tighten my arms around his waist and bury my head in his hair. Mmmmm, I could stay like this foreverrrrrr. But someone has different ideas.

"NIALL! LOUIS! WAKE UP!" The voice shouts again. No. I refuse. I hear chuckling.

"Louis really wore him out, huh?" The voice (Zayn?) says.

"He doesnt know what's coming...poor kid." Another voice (Hazza?) says, touching my cheek lightly. Louis starts moving and rubbing our bodies together.

"Hmmmmm, morning Nialler." he says, still squirming on me.

"Hey! Louis! Stop grinding on Nialler for 5 minutes, yeah?" Liam says, smacking Louis on the back of the head. I'm starting to fall asleep when the sheets are ripped of of me and Louis, and Lou gets up.

"Hey!" I yell, covering little Niall.

"Oh please, two of us have already seen it." Liam says, rolling his eyes. Whatever. I glare at them while I Look for my boxers. I see them......ripped on the floor.

"LOUIS! YOU RIPPED MY BOXERS WHEN YOU TOOK THEM OFF!" I yell.

"Sorry, I was...uh......excited?" He stammers, which causes the rest of us to burst out laughing.

~Later~

(In Harry's Room)

"Uh, Harry, you take my turn today, and it will be my turn tomorrow. I've got to go to the store. Niall's been eating all the food." Zayn said, leaving with the keys to his car.

Harry turns to me slowly, a creepy smirk playing on his lips. Ok, I'm officially scared.

"Oh yeah, we forgot to tell you. Uh, Harry is really kinky....and dominant." Louis says, smiling at me while I chuckle nervously.

"Liam, get the handcuffs." Harry orders, eyes still trained on me. Handcuffs?! Crap.

Liam leaves the room and comes back with two pairs of handcuffs. I gulp, taking a step back.

"No no. If you resist, I will have to punish you Ni." Harry says, his eyes darkening not with thirst, but with lust. Louis and Liam were chuckling on a couch, obviously amused.

"I love this side of Harry." Liam mutters while chuckling.

"Why are still here?! Go!" I say, wondering why they aren't wandering off somewhere.

"No, Harry likes an audience, it turns him on." Louis says, getting comfortable. What.the.fuck.

"Lay on the bed. Now." Harry orders, and I oblige, not wanting to be 'Punished'.

He handcuffs each of my hands to the headboard, and strips us both. He flips me over and go on hands and knees, except my hands are on the headboard. I try to turn my head to see him, but I can't see him. I suddenly feel a warm wetness licking up my back. I shiver and Harry thrusts into me without warning. Screaming in pain and pulling on the restraints, my eyes tear up. That hurt like a bitch. Tears running down my cheeks, I look at Louis and Liam. They look at Harry in shock.

"HARRY! CAREFUL!" Liam shrieks, but Harry doesn't hear a word. He continues thrusting into me and I continue to cry out in pain. Until he hits that special spot inside me and I moan out his name, bowing my head down and biting my lip. I continue moaning his name on each hard thrust until we both cum in sync, panting.

Zayn suddenly bursts through the door looking absolutely pissed off.