Chapter 9

Hey guys, this is El here. I will be continuing Irish blood for you guys. I will be making an epilogue . so I hope you guys like this. On please go to my account and read my stories. @AnnaBethNiallStyles. On sorry for the mistakes I'm writing this on my tablet.

~El:-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*1 year later*

Niall's POV

'' it's been a year since Zayn proposed to me. I don't know why we waited so long for our marriage day to come.'' I said to Harry.

'' you guys only getting married in two days, not that long! aren't you excited to get married to Zayn? He's excited marry you!'' Harry said.

'' where are we even getting married at?'' I asked.

'' it's a surprise so I can't tell you, sorry.'' Harry said.

'' right now I don't like surprises I might get over with. The faster the mens the faster I can get to cuddle with Zayn, sleep with him, talk in private with him, go to the park with him holding hands, where we could swing on the swings together, goto amusement parks with him, he can hold me when I'm sad and I hold him when he's sad, you run around, maybe I can even adopt a kid with him.'' I said dreamily while smiling.

''Where is Zayn anyway?'' Harry asked.

''I don't know.'' I said.

But right when I said that then came Zayn and he wraps his arms around my waist.

''Hey baby.'' Zayn said kissing my cheek.

I turn around in his arms and hug him. I put my head in his neck. while he put his hand around my waist.

"Baby? May I?" Zayn asked motioning to my neck. While I tilt me neck to the side.

While Zayn feeds I moan like usual. Why does this feel so good? Not that I'm complaining.

Zayn feeds more than usual.

''Zayn..'' I moan.

He stops and takes me to our room.

"The wedding will be ready by the time you're awake. Sleep well baby.'' Zayn said and kissed my cheek. Than pecked my lips.

''I love you.'' I hear him before I fall into a deep slumber.

"I love you too.'' Before I'm out.

*Nialls Dream*

I wake up and I'm in a beautiful meadow. I see Zayn on the other side of the field. Zayn walks up to me and pulls out a ring. He says his speech and I fall more in love with him. of course I say yes.

He grins and picks me up and spins me around.

I'm giggling like crazy.

''Niall, I love you. and no one will ever change that.'' Zayn said while still grinning.

''I love you too, Zayn. You're my one, and only.'' I say smiling.

"'Well, let's get, married shall we?" He asked.

"We shall.''

*End Of Nialls Dream*

*Nialls Second Dream*

I wake up in a room I've never seen before.

I look down at I'm wearing. I'm wearing a white tuxedo.