Christmas Cheers(pt 4)

Previously on Penashi One-Shots...
Jk I'm to lazy to do that!
Penn's POV
Gingerbread NJ gets job if high-school big guy number 50 gets dry turn. Also coming up, Gregore Timeington was accused of hurting his gf with a rag upon a polite church.
Penn was watching the news at home while setting up his christmas tree. Penn realized that was just a dream, as of that, he was sweating heavily while sleeping.

Penn:That dream was so realistic! I still need to build up the courage to tell Sashi I love her. Just like in that dream! What if it was real though?

Sashi's POV

I was waiting and watching penn while he was setting up his Christmas tree. While I was watching I heard penn's voice!

Penn:*inaudible*... I still need the courage to tell her I...

Sashi's thoughts:Omg he said he still needs to build up the courage to tell who?!?

Penn's POV

I was talking when I heard someone whispering outside.

Penn:*walks outside* Is anyone there?!
I know you're out there!

Sashi:*comes out of hiding by jumping off the roof and landing on her feet*Hi.*nervously chuckled*

Penn:What were you doing on the roof?

Sashi:*blushes but turns away quick enough to where he can't see it* Ummm...    Nothing!

Penn:Yea you were cuz you were on my roof.

Sashi:*sighs* Fine, I was eavesdropping on you because my family hates Christmas and I wanted to know what it was like.Sashi's thoughts: Should I tell him?

Penn: Well you're here now anyway so, come on in.*smiles*

Sashi:*still blushing for no random reason*Sure!

Penn: Sashi have you been having weird dreams lately? Cause I have been having some really strange ones.

Sashi:No. Why?

Penn: I just told you.

Sashi:*light blush creeps up*Oh,yeah. Hehe.

Penn:Was that a blush of embarrassment or that you like me? Oh, shit! I said that out loud didn't I?

Sashi:*Seriously blushing now**nods*

Penn:Hehe. I'll be right back.*walks away*