Sakura stands her ground

Sasuke and Naruto both had fierce battles. Now let's go back to when Sakura had just split up from Sasuke.

"I should probably find the sensor" Sakura said to herself. "Not even Naruto can sense her and he has at least a 50 mile radius" she continued. Sakura stopped walking and went down on one knee. She took off one of her gloves, gathered chakra in her hand and placed it on the ground. This was a technique Tsunade showed her. For someone with as much chakra control as Sakura there are many uses. This method is one of them. By gathering the chakra in her hand she can use her chakra to sense other chakra. "Found them" she said out loud as her chakra located 4 other chakra signatures. She immediately rushed towards the 4. She knew that the sensory ninja would've sensed her coming so she tried to reach them before they could escape. In order to reach them faster she focused chakra at the bottom of her feet and power jumped in their direction.

Finally she found them. The four was; Kabuto, Guren, Kimimaru and Karin. "Long time no see Sakura" Kabuto said. Sakura didn't say anything as she was eyeing Karin. "Red hair and red eyes to match, she must be Karin Uzumaki that Sasuke told us about" Sakura thought to herself.

Flashback no jutsu

"Sasuke, considering the time u spent with Orochimaru we can assume that you have some information on his closest and strongest allies?" Naruto asked. "Yeah" Sasuke started, then he continued "Firstly he has this group called 'The Sound Four', they're basically his escort to anywhere he goes. Secondly there are these fighters that he experimented on in labs; there's Suigetsu, basically a human now made of water. His older brother was the only one who could've wield all 7 swords of the legendary ninja swordsman. Next is Jugo. This guy is the first person to have the curse mark, everyone else who has the curse mark got it from him. Kimimaru, the first person to completely control and master the curse mark,he also has a kekkai genkai which allows him to use his bones as weapons. Next is Karin. Beware of her. Her fighting is sloppy but she's an excellent sensor. You'll know her by her red hair and red eyes to match, she's an Uzumaki." Naruto's eyes widened upon hearing this. Another Uzumaki that was alive. However he didn't interrupt Sasuke. "Then there's Guren. She has a kekkai genkai as well, she's a crystal style user. Ninjutsu wise, she's the most dangerous. And finally is the guy we're all familiar with from the chunin exams.......Kabuto" and with that Sasuke finished. "It's obvious that these guys are gonna be a tough bunch, don't take them lightly. Most likely we'll be fighting to the death so don't be afraid to do what's necessary. Also I want u guys to keep Karin alive no matter what." Naruto said. Sasuke and Sakura already knew why he requested her alive considering that she's an Uzumaki so they didn't question his judgement. "A calm deduction as always" was all Sasuke said.

Flashback end

"You're vastly outnumbered Sakura" Kabuto said smugly. However Sakura knew this hence she sent for back up before hand. "You're Karin Uzumaki right? My best friend is an Uzumaki." Sakura said. She know this would throw off Karin's concentration. All that came out of her mouth was "I'm not alone." It was at this moment Kakashi showed up out of nowhere. "KARIN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!" Kabuto shouted. Her concentration was thrown off so badly that she didn't even sense Kakashi. "I'll take Kabuto and Karin" Sakura said with a plain expression. Kakashi simply nodded knowing that the other two would be his to handle. Karin was still shaken by Sakura's words so Sakura used this opportunity to capture her. Earth style: stone coffin. Suddenly the ground around Karin started to form around her and made a coffin only leaving space for her to breathe.

"I see you're a lot better than when you were in the chunin exams" Kabuto said. "I've changed" was Sakura's reply as she focused chakra into her fist. She then charged at Kabuto. "Chaa!!!" She shouted as her fist hit the ground due to Kabuto dodging the attack. The ground literally shattered as soon as her fist connected. Despite Kabuto dodging the punch Sakura didn't delay. She quickly did some hand signs and casted a jutsu. The pieces of rubble and stone that was flying suddenly shape shifted and looked like needles. Needle shower. A cluster of needles began to rain down on Kabuto. This attack couldn't be dodged and Kabuto realized this. He immediately coated his palm with chakra and was deflecting the needles as best as he could. "Impressive" was all Kabuto said after the needles stop falling. Kabuto rushed st Sakura with a chakra enfused palm ready to strike. However Sakura was waiting for him as she had already casted her next jutsu. Senbon Sakura. Suddenly there was a bunch of sakura petals circling the area. This was a genjutsu, however it was no ordinary illusion. It was much like Itachi's Tsukuyomi. Only instead time didn't slow down. The sakura petals were actually senbon needles that would cut Kabuto from all directions. "You can't escape Kabuto" Sakura said.

After a while she released the jutsu and Kabuto was down.