The snake advances

"Just how many jinchuuriki have you met Naruto?" Sasuke asked. "All of them" Naruto stated bluntly. "However the sanbi doesn't have a host, but I know where he is" Naruto finished. "So does that mean you have chakra belonging to every tailed beast?" Sasuke asked trying to hide the awe and hint of jealousy in his voice. "Yup, and I can do a whole lot of jutsu too" Naruto said with a grin. However their conversation was cut short when a guy with white, gravity defying hair with a wolf mask on arrived. "Kakashi, did you really think we wouldn't notice you because of your mask?" Sasuke asked in his usual monotone. "No I'm quite aware that you all would notice. However I am am anbu of konoha therefore my mask stays on" Kakashi said, trying his best not to release the sorrow he was feeling. "Anyway, where are they?" Sakura asked, getting everyone back on track. "The border" Kakashi said. As soon as he did the 3 akatsuki, former leaf, ninja disappeared. 'Have they surpassed me this much?' Was all that was going through Kakashi's mind.

The land of fire's border

"They're coming" Sasuke said. "I can sense about 11" Naruto continued. "They're about a mile away" Sakura finished. "Shadow clone jutsu" Naruto said, 5 clones appearing. "You know what to do" Naruto told his clones. They merely nodded before they went their separate ways. "Placing your marks huh" Sasuke said. "Yup".

The three were preparing to fight. Sasuke took off his cloak, leaving him shirtless. Sakura took off the top half and let it wrap around her waist. And as for Naruto, he also took off the top half of his cloak, letting it fall on his waist, revealing his tanned upper body and the seal on his stomach. "Hey Naruto you're friends with the kyuubi right?" Sasuke asked. "Yeah I am". " Then why the seal?" Sasuke asked again. "That's not a seal to hold Kuruma, its an advanced seal I created to hold the other tailed beasts chakra. With a simple hand sign I can adjust the seal to lend me some of their power" Naruto said. However before Sasuke could reply Naruto's eyes widened. "Naruto you ok?" Sakura asked. "Yeah it's just my clones were dispelled. Orochimaru is closer than we thought. But don't worry, my marks are already set" Naruto said. They all just gave each other nods and waited for the enemy.

After several moments no one was sighted. "I thought you said they were close?" Sasuke inquired. "The must have a sensor even better than me" Naruto concluded. He then created 10 shadow clones, each with a teleportation mark on them and scattered them 10 miles out from the group.

With one of the clones

The clone was jumping from branch to branch at full pace until he saw 5 figures in the distance. As he got closer he realized who the 5 were. It was Orochimaru and the sound 4. "There was supposed to be 11. They must've split up" the clone said to himself.

Sending a message to the original Naruto the clone then disappeared. When the smoke cleared the original was standing in the clone's place. "Well well well, if it isn't the fox brat" Orochimaru said in a sadistic tone. Naruto was silent
Instead he made 4 more clones each with a kunai with his kanji mark in hand. The 4 clones threw each kunai at a member of the sound 4. The kunais missed but the minute it was within arms length of each member the clone appeared right before them, kunai in hand. The 4 clones then disappeared each with a member of the sound 4, leaving the original Naruto with Orochimaru. "Fast just like your father I see, this'll be fun" Orochimaru said right after licking his lips with his freakishly long tongue.

Meanwhile with Sasuke and Sakura

As the two waited for the enemy 2 figures could be seen in the distance. "If it isn't Sasuke" a guy with white hair, a purple tank top with a giant sword on his back said. "Suigetsu" was all Sasuke said in return. Behind Suigetsu was a large guy with a orange spiky hair much like Naruto's own in his younger days. "I see you brought Jugo with you" Sasuke said, looking at the large guy. "You know I don't wanna fight you" Suigetsu said. "I really don't care, I'm here on a mission and you are the enemy" Sasuke said in return, while activating his sharingan. "Sakura there s more somewhere go find them" Sasuke said. And with that Sakura left. Suigetsu held the large sword in his left hand that suddenly became muscular, while Jugo released his curse mark causing his skin colour to darken and his behaviour to get wild. Sasuke merely armed himself with his sword and coated it in lightning. And the three commenced in battle.