Gaz x male reader

First male one shot I don't know how I'll do but here goes something. 😝
(F/G)= favorite game
(F/GS)= favorite gaming system

(Y/N) POV
Brushing my fluffy hair out of the way and adjusting my headphone, which where currently blasting "Why" by NF I looked down in my hands which held my beloved gaming system (I'll let you pick the game system and game) I was currently battling the hardest boss in (F/G). My lips curved into a small smile as I landed the last blow on the enemy. "Nice going (Y/N)" jumping at new voice, looking over I saw Gaz, she was a close friend and I had the smallest crush on her. "Oh, I beat them last night I jut restarted the game to see if I could get any more secrets." Smiling at my achievement we continued to walk to 'Skool.'

3rd POV
As Gaz and (Y/N) got to the front stairs of the skool they sat down and talked about the most recent game. They both sat so close together that (Y/N) wanted to latch onto Gaz in a tight hug and never let go, or at least hold her hand.

Soon the bell rang singling the start of the school day. Both sighed disappointed they couldn't continue their chat. (Y/N) shot up before Gaz could and held out his hand for Gaz to accept. She grabbed his hand with a slight blush forming on her cheeks, she muttered a small thank you and both of them headed into hell called skool. They headed to their classes sadly they where in different classes. (Y/N) was in the same class as Dib, Gaz's brother. Dib knew (Y/N) had a crush on his sister and didn't mind.

(Y/N) POV
Sighing and laying my head on my desk and drowned out the teacher talking about the world being doomed, the class was ok just because no homework, but man it's boring and is always the same thing. Signing out of boredom I retrieved a piece of paper from my bag and started drawing. First it was just random squiggles but soon turned into a drawing of Gaz with little hearts around her. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the bell rang. Before I could grab the sheet of paper someone snatched it off my desk. I looked at them in shock as they examined the drawing. I soon realized it was Jake he was a main bully in this school and many people where terrified of him, he had dark brown hair and always wore a black beanie. A smirk worked it self upon his face and he looked at me with a deadly stare. "So the loser gamer has a little crush on Gaz? Hmm wonder if Gaz would hang out with you if she found out about your little crush." He smirked at me, I always knew he also had a crush on her, but she never gave him the time of day.

Jake booked it out of the class, with me hot on his tail. He still had the drawing clutched in his hand. I growled to myself as I started to gain on him. I reached my hand out to grab a hold his hoodie when, Zim stepped out of no where and I crashed into him. I looked around in the hallway and  I could see Jake standing there mocking me. He turned on his heal and headed in the direction of the cafeteria. I sprang to my feet and muttered a sorry in Zims direction and rant towards the cafeteria.

I burst through the cafeteria and saw Jake was just about to arrive at Gaz's normal spot. I ran and tackled him to the ground. We rolled around throwing   punches at each other. As we kept fighting neither of us notice everyone gathering around us and chanting "fight"  we also didn't notice the drawing flutter away from us and land by Gaz.

(3rd POV)
As Gaz picked up the paper she looked at it carefully. Her eyes went wide and she looked at the two male fighting on the floor. She walked towards the two and grabbed Jack by the way eat and dragged him away from (Y/N). Gaz looked at both of them, they both had bruises forming on their faces. Looking at both of them with a death glare and glancing  around the room. She grabbed both males by the ear and dragged them to the hall. She let them go and glared daggers at them. She began to speak "now tell me what's going on." She spoke in a stern voice. Jake was shaking, he was terrified. (Y/N) signed and spoke softly. "Louder I can't hear you" (Y/N) looked up and spoke up "he snatched something of mine and I was trying to get it back." He left out the part of the drawing being Gaz herself. Gaz smirked and reached into her back pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. (Y/N)'S eye widened as he realized what she had. Jack was so scared that he eventually passed out and (Y/N) was sitting there just feeling disappointed. He kept his eyes everywhere but Gaz as he was about to look up Gaz in golfed him in a tight hug knocking then both to the ground. (Y/N) was shocked at first then gave away and hugged her back. He pulled away and spoke softly "Gaz I have always liked you, so I was wondering if you would go out with me?" She looked at him with soft eyes and leaned in and snatched his lips with hers. They both melted into the kiss and then pulled away. (Y/N) got up and offered his out for Gaz to take she accepted and they both walked down the hall leaving a passed out Jake in the hallway.

(Sorry it took so long I've been going through some things. Also I have been thinking of making a Black Hat X reader book but I don't know. Tell me if you like me to write it.)