Chapter 1

Valt x (shark) Lui
Valt's POV
     I am so excited! This is my first job. I never had this kind of responsibility before. But I'm working at the aquarium. So how hard can it be? I ran to the aquarium and met a guy named Shu. He was another employee here. I stopped when I was right in front of him.
"You're late." Shu said looking down at me.
"Hehe. Sorry about that." I said scratching the back of my head.
"Well this is your first job here. Let me take you on a tour."
He walked inside as I followed him. He showed me the seals, otters, and many others. He showed me almost everything except one room. He walked me to the room and there was a huge tank bigger than the other ones and I saw a big whale shark swimming in it. I run to get a better view. "Whoa!" I said as my eyes sparkle. There were other fishes in it as well. It was beautiful until something hit the glass in front of me which made yell and fall backwards. "Ow....what was that?" I get up see what it was but it was gone. But it quickly came Bach and hit the glass. I saw a human like creature with a......shark tail!? It was a male human shark hybrid. He had purple eyes, baby blue hair, pale skin, and very sharp teeth. "Lui, No!" Shu yelled. Lui snarled and swam away. I get up and watched Lui as he swam away.
"What was that?" I asked.
"That was the new attraction. He calls himself Lui. There are others like him Kyo the leopard shark, Shiki the coral reef shark, Katana the bull shark, and Gabe the tiger shark. As for Lui he is a great white."
"That's so cool!"
"Yeah I guess..."
"Which ones the leader? Is it Lui?"
"No...even though that would be a good option. But Gabe is. He's the Alpha while the rest are just his followers."
I look to see a tall statue rocks and see the others gathered there. It looked like they were talking.

Lui's POV
Haha! That was hilarious! I love scaring the new ones. Especially that one. It's just upsetting that Shu isn't scared anymore. It was fun while it lasted. I swam towards the others and crossed my arms.
"Why do you always scare the new comers?" Gabe asked me.
"Because it's fun. Even Kyo does it."
"Tattletale!" Kyo yells at me as Gabe looks disappointed at him. I smirk and swam to the top of the rock and laid there feeling bored as ever. I even smiled in my sleep. I never happened in a long time.
~hours later~
I woke up at the smell of blood. I woke up seeking some dead fish sinking down. It was feeding time. One landed next to me. I looked up to see some sort of human. It was hard to tell because of the ripples of the water. But the person had dark blue hair. It must be the new kid. I eat the fish and spit out the bones. I never was a big fan of eating the bones. It was to crunchy. I saw Gabe and the others swim up. Like I'd get up there. They were getting this sharp needle like thing in there bodies. I didn't need it. It was useless. Who wants a needle inside your body? But I saw someone's hand in the water waiting to be eaten? I wasn't sure. It could be a trick, but out of curiosity I swam up to get closer.

Valt POV
Why did I agree to do this? The manager, Theodore, told me to put my hand in the water! I mean the other sharks were over there with Shu getting their shots but Lui was dangerous. I was shaking. Until I felt something touch it. It was like someone's nose was sniffing it. Then I felt too hands tug on my hand which almost made me fell. I also felt something else on my hand. It felt weird like someone was licking it!? I pulled out my hand quickly. The Lui pops out of the water. He looked annoyed.
"I knew this was a trick." He said crossing his arms.
"Trick?"
"You wanted me to come up here to get that needle in my skin."
"You mean the shot? Well you need to take it."
"No! I will not!"
"Well you have to!"
I grabbed Lui's arm and tried to give him the shot, but he pulled me in the water. I heard Shu yell. I held my breath as I gave Lui the shot. He swam far away. I swam up and heard Shu.
"You okay!?"
"Yeah! I'm fine!" I yelled. I swam back and Shu helped me up.
"That was incredible." Theodore said.
"It was?"
"Yes. No one has ever been able to get Lui a shot in a very long time."
I rubbed the back of my head blushing a bit. This is going to be a long week.
———————————————————-
Yeah this is the first chapter and sorry that it was short.
But I promise that I will continue it. I swear.