Chapter 5

Dang it's been awhile since I updated on this story. I'm glad so many people love this story! I was honestly doing this for fun but I never imagined it'll get so much love. Thank you so much! I'm sorry I haven't updated it's because I'm not into Beyblade like I used too anymore. But I'll keep doing this. But I will warn you I'm only doing characters that are in the Beyblade burst series to Beyblade burst turbo. Cause I haven't watched the others. I'm sure they're great but I just haven't been into it. So that's why I haven't updated. But enjoy this chapter!
————————————————————————————
Valt's POV
So I have a shark like mermaid in my pool, my boss and my coworkers are looking for him, and I have no idea what I should do at this point. 'GREAT' I say sarcastically in my head. It won't be easy hiding Lui from anyone. I have absolutely no idea how I going to do this. I can't stay at my job cause Lui can get rough so the neighbors might hear, but I can't quit cause they might get suspicious. What should I feed him?! Maybe I can get fish from the market. Ugh... all this thinking is going to make my brain explode.

I got up and walked to my backward seeing Lui waiting for me. "Took you long enough." He said looking away. I sighed and put my feet in the water.
"I know. Sorry."
"Who was it anyway?"
"Shu... they're looking for you.."
"Damn it... this isn't good. Ugh... I guess this is the karma is get for being rude."
"I actually have some questions for you."
"Well... ask away I guess.."
"Where did you come from?"
He snickered. "Where do you think? The damn ocean of course."
I rolled my eyes. "I know that but I mean. Where in the ocean?"
"Hmm... in a location where humans can't find us. Or so they said it was. My home was invaded by that asshole. Theodore brought his crew to capture us. Of course I couldn't let him take me without a fight."
I looked over at his scars on the side of his stomach. I wondered where he got the scars from.
"I see that."
"Most of it was mainly my fault... my curiosity got the best of me..."
"What do you mean?"
He shakes his head. "None of your damn business. Anyway, I have a question! How the hell did you even get that job?"
"Well you see... my parents wanted me to get a job and I was always fascinated by marine life. I was expecting it to be the normal thing. Fish, sharks, dolphins, Manta rays, and more. But I wasn't expecting to meet you."
I looked at the sky. I never imagined meeting anything like Lui. He's so strange... but for some reason I get him. I understand what it's like to be a screw up.

I did notice something though. "Wait is that my headband?" I said pointing at it. It was on his tail this whole time. He quickly grabbed it and threw it at me. "No!" He yelled looking flustered. I giggled holding it. I can't believe he kept it. All this time he was the one who had it. How did I not notice? I guess the adrenaline got to me when I was getting him out of that lab. "Don't think too much about it. I just hate things falling in my tank." He said looking away crossing his arms. Man he is such a softie sometimes. I think it's cute. Wait... NO!!! I can't be thinking things like this.

Lui's POV
I can't believe he saw that. How embarrassing is that? I shouldn't be flustered. It's not like I like him. He's just an idiot. Right?

I look at him. He's holding his headband awfully close. Don't tell me he likes... whatever's this is. Maybe I can use him to get me back in the ocean. Cause I'm sure as hell I'm not staying here. "Maybe you can take me to the ocean. I can't stay here anyway." I told him. He nodded yes. "But," of course there had to be that... "I can't now. Maybe we can once things calmed down. If we go now things will get more complicated." Damn it! He's right... if we go now it'll draw attention. We need a plan. I don't know this area good though... hmm... maybe I can... "I need you to do something for me." I told him looking at him. "I know this may sound weird but I need you to find some red seaweed out at the coast of the ocean." He looked confused. "Okay... why?" He asked.
"If I eat that I can turn human. But only for a certain amount of time."
"Wait what?! You can do turn human?"
"Yeah. At least that's what the elders told us. I'm not sure if it works. But it'll draw less attention."
He nods. "I'll go their now." He gets up and gets a bucket. I lean near the edge of the pool. Good luck idiot...

Valt's POV
I head to the beach now. That's when I ran into Shu. Oh boy... "Hey Shu." He looked at me.
"Valt? What are you doing here? Are you going to help find Lui too?"
I nodded. "Umm... yeah. I mean I do work at the same aquarium so why not?"
"Okay but why the bucket?"
"Maybe we might find clues a-and we need to examine them?" I say unsure of myself. Crap!
"Alright then... let's head to the beach then."
"You think he's at the beach?"
"Maybe... if so maybe we can find clues to the person that freed him."
I laughed nervously agreeing with him. This is not good....
—————————————————————————
TO BE CONTINUED....