chapter 3

Later that night we went to get food from starbucks and chickfila and taco bell.Me and hayes walked roger home at 6 cuz his mom hadnt seen him since the beginning of summer.A few minuets after we got home the doorbell rang.I let hayes get it and he came back with a girl who im guessing was breana.She was ok but he could do way better not trying to be rude but it was true."Hi im breana you must be haydyn hayes has told me all about you"God she had an annoying voice."Im going to get my charger but ill be right back"I wanted to yell for him to stay but i wasnt going to show how annoyed i alredy was.As soon as he turned the corner she went all out."Ok you stupid b were going to have a problem if you dont stay away from hayes. Hes mine now and your special twin time is over got it"Well look who was right."Really i could care less about what you think hayes is going to do.You havent spend the last thirteen tears with him and you wont even be with him for thirteen months"Hayes was coming back so i slapped myself and started to fake cry and hold my face."Hayes she hit me"What really breana why did you hit her"I didnt do that shes lying she hit herself"Why would i hit myself i was trying to be nice and she said that she was going to get rid of me so she could have you all to herself"She had that look like she was going to kill me."I think you should leave breana"fine but just so you know i never really liked you"Good cuz your an ugly self centered person who want attention"Go hayes.Nash and everyone else walked in as he was saying that."Zaymmm hayes talked to a diffrent girl thats not haydyn or mahogany"Nash said it was true the only girls hayes talked to willingly was me mom sky amd mahogany.He wasnt shy just not a laidies man like nash."what happened here"cam asked as breana slammed the door."Hayes brought his psychotic girlfriend so you guys could meet her and she slapped me and tried to take hayes from us"Awwww hayes cares about us" cam said in the girly voice he uses for vines."Yea well i always got you guys to fall on"I jumped on his back and he jumped on nashs then we all dog pilled except for mahogany she was getting it on vine."Im hungry lets eat"YASSS" the white girl cam said."wheres our chicken"me nd hayes yelled getting up from the floor."on the counter"thanks poo bear" we said going up to our rooms with the food.After we finished eating we did the sibling tag but we needed nash for this."Race you down stairs"GO"The stairs are built like ones against the wall and the last part is next to that but a little bit more down.I was winning but then hayes jumped from the top and just as he landed i was under him.We both yelled and here comes everyone."Why do ypu two always get hurt together like why cant one of you break something and then when that one is better the other gets hurt"Nash is always complaining about how we do everything together.Me and hayes just think hes jelous that were twins and he doesnt have one.Cam came up to me and nash got hayes and we went to the hospital.

NASH POV

This isnt the first time theyve been hurt together.When they were five or six we were all at the park and they were on the swings.I was jumping off trying to land without falling.Hayes and Haydyn had been doing everything i would do and i thought they werent watching but i guess they were cuz next thing i hear is something hit the woodchips then a cracking sound and the twins crying for our mom.Hayes broke his arm and since he landed on top of haydyn she had a bunch of broken things.She broke one rin her leg an arm and her nose.Me all i had was some scratches and wood on my shirt.This time haydyn had three broken ribs her leg foot and her right arm an her left shoulder.Hayes got his leg wrist and fractured his neck and cracked his head a bit.What a fun week of taking care of two teenagers that will probably take advantage of this.