chapter 4

HAYDYN POV

Since nash was our leagal caretaker he had to do anything we told him."Nash im cold"and im hungry"Me and hayes hadnt let him sit down all day.It was raining outside so cam matt aaron shawn mahogany and the jacks stayed but all the of our magcon family had left."If you want us to do something for them we can"cam offered to do anything but nash wouldnt let him."Im good but you could stop whining so much"Nash pointed to us and we gave him the puppy eyes.That was how our week went.The jacks had to leave to go on their digi tour and mahogany went with them as their dj.Matt went with them just because he wanted to watch them.Cam and Nash were the only ones left for us to bug."Nash we need our medicine"Hayes woke me up to yell at nash."Can you yell louder i was having a good dream"We couldnt go upstairs so we had the whole living room and basement."Hes asleep right now ill get it tell me which one"cam had been doing everything nash was supposed to do.He was more like our brother than nash was right now."Here" he gave us the nasty stuff."Thanks"Did i tell you guys yet"tell us what"well you guys have been a little needy so im going to move in here with you so i can help nash and so we can start our own tours"YASSSS"hayes screamed in my ear."When are you moving"Im going to go pack tommorow and ill be back on thursday"Whos going to take care of us"Nash"but he doesnt do anything except throw blankets and bags of food and medicine"Give him some time"Hayes slowley got up and went to the bathroom.He was lucky the only way i could get around was if someone carried me

*next week*

Cam moved in and my shoulder was better it still hurt tho.Hayes was still looked horrible but kinda better.He could get up on his own but it took for ever for him to get up.This week pretty depressing nash and cam could only leave if one of them were with us.Right now nash was at the store and cam was asleep upstairs."We should hide from them"i was bored and anything would be fun to me."How are you going to get up"Ughhh i hated this i couldnt do anything it was soo boring."Get the wagon from outside and you can pull it"Fine but your going to walk soon cuz i cant pull you forever"Skylynn had gotten her sassyness from me and hayes.If we didnt wana do something we didnt just say that we made sure everyone knew.He got the wagon and helped me sit i in and then put me in the closet and he went to hide.A few minuets later i heard the front door.Nash was back."Hey guys i got you some more chips and cokes"nash said i could hear him walking to the kitchen."Hayes haydyn? CAMERON DALLAS"nash started screaming haha."What"i heard cam coming down the stairs."Where are they"Who"The twins god how do you lose two teenagers who cant move"Their probably hiding"Then go find them"I was under a bunch of jackets and fluffy stuff.I moved a little bit to get my phone then i heard a something fall and it was all black.

HAYES POV

They found me under haydyns bed.That must have been hard there was so much stuff under there.Food shoes clothes everything."Spill" Nash started to question me."Ill never talk NEVER! Im a fith degree YEET BELT"Whatever i need to find haydyn she could be more hurt than she alredy is"I never thought of that."Shes in the closet with all the winter stuff"Thank you mr.yeeter"cam walked to the closet and came back holdin haydyn who looked dead."whats wrong with her"I dont know she was just laying there but the coat rack was on top of her it might of knocked her out"Should we take her to make sure"Nash isnt always the best brother but when something is serious he is the best brother anyone could want.This was one of those times."Help hayes and ill put her in the car"Nash took haydyn from cam.He came over and pulled me up from the couch and gave me my crutches.We drove to the hospital and nash ran inside with haydyn."Where are they taking her"Me and cam asked."Their going to see if shes not just sleeping"That took forever we left our house at 1 and it was 8."Haydyn Grier"This nurse with a funny accent asked."Thats us"Nash and cam stood up and walked over to her."Sir do you want a wheelchair so it will be easier to go around"She pointed to me and i shook my head yes.She brought me one and i sat while nash pushed me."Ok so she had a minor concussion fror being hit but since it wasnt to hard she should be fine"Yassss"Cam yelled"Are you making fun of me"No he just say that every five minuets"Nash said in his girly voice."Now your doing it to"No their just stupid"I said."Really hayes your the one who jumped from the top of the stairs"It was a race"whatever can we see her"Cam interputed us."Can we take her home"No we are going to keep her here tonight to make sure she is ok but you can go see her she is in room 210"Her voice sounded even more funny when she said numbers.Nash pushed me and cam ran to her room.

HAYDYN POV

I woke up and immediatley i was sore all over.What happened i had two cast and my shoulder was killing me.Three boys walked in and one looked exactly like me."Haydyn you ok"The tall one with brown hair said.He was cute."Whos haydyn"i asked.