chapter 6

Its been a whole week and nash is still mad.Today me and hayes had to go to the docter so we could be decasted or whatever.Cam was going to take us since i wasnt talking to nash."Hey cam has nash said anything about us to you"I gots ta know."Not really i mean he just says stuff out of anger not hate but hes upset that you wont talk to him"Cam said from the front of the car."I alredy said that i wasnt goin to talk to him until he apologizes first"Yea i was mad he acts like a brat sometimes.I dont know why he got mad like that it was one little thing.Its not like i ruined his phone or anything."But you have to understand his side of it to he said that unless you start talking your not going with us to the events and you both are going back with your dad"Cam said."He cant do that"Hayes yelled."Actually he can cuz he kinda gets to say what you do right now"Why i dont want to leave"Hayes and i both said."Sorry i cant do anything"Yes you can.Tell him just to say sorry but make it sound like its coming from you not me"I still sorta loved nash but i didnt have to do anything.We got out of the car and hayes kinda walked but me no i didnt i waited to them to come back and get me.I didnt feel like standing on one foot forever."Grier"A lady said from a door.Cam helped me and hayes get there faster with one of us on each side."Aww the two little babies still need their favorite brother"Cam said in a babyish voice."My cammy"I teased him back."Sit here"The lady said whe we came into a room."Stay still for a minuet and ill be quick so we can get you guys braces for your injuries"She said nicely.She went to a draw and got a pair of messed up looking scissors.I kinda got scared when she put one part into the top part of the cast on my leg then my arm.Hayes noticed cuz i was squezzeung his arm tightly."Aww is my baby sister scared"Shut up"I said in a funny voice."Itll be your turn soon"I said.He wasnt scared he was laughing at how cold the metal was."Ill be right back"The nurse left."God you guys need a good shower"Cam said pinching his nose.It smelled fine when we came in but after she took all the layers of thick stuff off it smelled worse than after nash or hayes used the bathroom."It doesnt smell as bad as your room"Hayes told cam"Yea what died in there"I asked."Ok here ill help you put them on"The nurse came back with what looked like a big pair of boots and gloves.She told us how to put the black thing on and the arm thingy.The velcrow on it was annoying me.We left and i was walking by myself for the first time in three weeks.Ugh i was going to miss laying around all day.The ride back home was quiet.Cam was driving,me and hayes were on our phones.I looked on instagram and i saw a picture of nash and some girl.There was a comment under it.It was from nash hanging with my bæ.Great if she turns out like hayes' situation were going to have a problem.See Roger is the only person that no one has problems with.Nas and hayes like him.At least they hvent beat the crap out if him.Cam hasnt met him yet i think hes coming over tomorow.I havent seen him that much cuz ive been watching netflix with hayes.We drove into the garage and all got out.I was kinda wobbly cuz one i havent stood this long and two this thing is like a rock.Hayes had no trouble tho.I walked into the kitchen and we all stopped."I dont care i dont want her to find out like this so your just going to tell her you dont like her anymore got it"It was nash."Why do you get to decide how her life goes she can do fine on her own without you"And roger."Because im supposed to keep her from people like you"Nash said."You dont even care if you did then you wouldnt argue with her about stupid things like you are now"Roger was so sweet☺️"Just leave i can tell her for you"Why does nash have ro ruin everything for me."No im not leaving until they get back"I walked in."Go away nash i dont want you ruining this if you really caref which you probably dont you will just leave"Fine but just so you know he cheated on you"Nash walked upstairs and i turned to roger."Please tell me hes lying"I didnt want to get hurt again."Look it was an accident ok she came to me"Who is she"I asked him staring at his brown eyes."Brittney"Really shes such a god i cant even say what she is cuz everyone is staning right there and i know their listening so unless you want your sorry butt beaten by cameron get out now"I was just mor mad then i alredy was.How could such a good caring person do that."wait"Cam said coming around the corner."I think you need this"He slapped roger really hard.There was a red hand print on his face."Bye have a nice life"Hayes and i yelled as he walked down the street.Hayes pulled me into a hug.We walked like that all the way to the couch and sat down leaning on eachother.It was almost impossible to be mad at eachother cuz then we would pretty much be mad at ourselves."You know what sounds really good right now"I asked him"Three cheese pizza"From the frezzer"We both yelled at the same time."Two or three"Cam yelled from the kitchen."Tres"We yelled back."Will you come upstairs with me i need to go talk to nash"I said not wanting to be lonley."sure"We got up and i held on to the rail really tight cuz i was scared i would fall.Hayes went to his room and i walked to nashs."Poo bear?"I said walking into his room."What"He said kind rude."Look im tired of foghting over something that is really stupid.I was just mad cuz you didnt want to talk to me anymore"Nash had the puppy dog eyes when he said that."Thats kinda why i came in here.You were right and roger is a jerk.Im a loner again"He did something like a laugh."Besties"My white girl brother said."For the resties"I yelled back.He gave me a hug and i fell back onto his dirty bed.It was still cleaner than mine."So cam told you guys about our next events "He said turing serious."Yessss"I couldnt tell if he ment it good or bad."Well it took a lot of work but you guys are going only if both of you are in the shows and meet n greets"He said looking directly at me."YASSSSS"I wanted to scream.Hayes does most of the videos with nash but sometimes i do it when he doesnt want to.Im not as famous as them but i kinda am."When are we leaving"Hayes asked cameron."Tonight"What i still need to pack and stuff"I said."Then go do that"I was alredy halfway up the stairs when cam was talking.I went into my room and got my two biggest suitcases.Cam told u s events so im guessing that means tour.When nash would go to magcon he would be gine for weeks and months so i pretty much packed my whole closet.T-shirts,shorts,pants,shoes just normal stuff.Then i went to my bathroom and put all my stuff in a big bag."Can i come in"It was Nash."Yea im just finishing packing"I said from ny bathroom."Hurry cuz we have to leave in thirty minuets"He came into my room and sat down on my bouncy chair."Let me change and we can leave"He left and i put on basketball shorts and a t-shirt from a team me an hayes played on last year.Cam came and took my suitcases downstairs and i put on some one nike elite sock and one converse i could only wear one shoe but i still put the others in my suitcase.Nash drove us to the airport and we went thourgh all the security and stuff then we walked to the food court.Me and hayes ate a pizza from the small pizza hut and cam went to subway nash i dont know where he went.After we ate me and hayes went to look for nash."Hey Nash" Hayes said pointing to him.It was nash but he wasnt alone.