chapter 5

HAYES POV

God no."YOU THATS YOUR NAME"i screamed."Hayes be nice she cant help it"Cam defended her."Sorry but how can i live without my twin remembering she is one"How can i live without her.Without her remembering im just half of a whole."Can i talk to haydyn for a minuet"Sure well be outside"Nash and cam walked out."Without you i feel broke i am half of a whole"(from a cash video not mine)I wasnt just saying that we were like the same person.None of us can go on without her especially me."Just tell me who i am"If she could remember me then she might remember everything else."Your hayes and thats nash and cameron"K tell me who you are"Im kidding"REALLY"Sorry but i was bored at home"The doctor came in."Hello ms.grier how are you"He was old."Im fine"Good can you tell me where you live"In la with nash hayes and cameron"Who are they"He pointed to us."Their my family"Awwww i feel so loved."Ok your free to leave just dont hit you head anymore"YASSSSS"White girl moment.

HAYDYN POV

Im free from that jail.I hate it in there they dont give you normal stuff its all nasty(nashty)stuff."Starbucks!!!"Hayes screamed."I wana go home"I was too tired i just wana go back to my comfy couch.I acted like i was asleep so they would be quiet.Cam got me out of the car and put me on the couch in my spot.Nash went to the kitchen and hayes went somewere i couldnt see.Cam walked upstairs and nash sat next to me."You arent asleep are you"He asked."Maybe i am"Liar"I opened my eyes and he was smiling."No i just wanted you guys to shut up""Sounds like you"Yup"Im gona go to bed but if you need anything yell or no just text me"K night poo bear"Good night hay"He walked up the stairs and hayes did what he calls walking to his couch."You really scared me today even though you were joking im still kinda worried"Hayes said.He looked sad and worried and like he wasnt going to leave me alone at all.

I knew they all cared but sometimes it was hard to tell.Nash he could be the best brother anyone could want and then if we say or do something that makes him mad he turns into the worst person ever.Hayes was the easy going kind we never fought or anything so he only got mad if someone did or said something to me,nash or skylynn."Im fine go to sleep so i can bug nash"I was kidding but i kinda did want to bother him."Your not annoying him without me"Hayes whisper yelled."Get my phone im to lazy to move"Your not lazy your hurt"He was right this stuff was making everything hard.Like i couldnt turn around all the way and i still could barely take a shower."So are you"Yea but i didnt get crushed between a person and a staircase"He gave me my phone and i texted nash

H-can u come down here

N-for what

H-i cant sleep

N-why

H-idk

N-i was alredy asleep

H-u wont come here for ur poor hurt little sister😭

N-u make it sound worse than everything is😒

H-k i guess i can tell mom about this little accident😐

N-im coming

"What do you want"He said coming down the stairs."Do you remember that song mom use to sing us when we were little"I tried to sound babyish."Sure but i cant sing so do you want me to call shawn or maybe the jacks"He said rudely."Gosh if you dont wana sing it then just say no"God haydyn your so needy cant you have hayes do something every once in a while.I cant do every thing and neither can cameron."Someones mad."Fine i dont need you anymore and right now cams being more of a brother than you are right now so bye"Of course i was mad.He should understand i can barely do anything for myself so yes im going to be mad half the time."Can you shut up and go back upstairs she doesnt need you yelling and neither do i"I thought hayes was asleep."As soon as you guys can leave your going back with mom" Good i didnt like living with someone who doesnt care about their own family"He walked up the stairs and hayes came over to me."Its ok hes just tired"Hayes said quietly."I know but he doesnt have to get mad about that.It wasnt even a big ask he just blew up on me"I was crying at this point."Do you really want to go back to carolina?"He asked."No but i dont want to live with that jerk anymore"I was trying to calm down and hayes was falling asleep."What did he do this time"Cam said suddenly behind us."God cam dont do that"(carta dont do dat😂😂)"Do what scare you"He started laughing."Nash came down here and haydyn asked him a simple qustion and he got mad"Hayes explained what happened for me."He just has a lot to worry about.Theres a event in two weeks and we dont know if you guys can go.Both of you need a lot of attention right now and its just too much for him"Cam was right but he should punch a wall or something not get mad at us."It doesnt matter cuz unless he apologizes to me then im not talking to him"I said kinda rudely but i dont care im tired."Im gonna get some pillows and blankets and ill come back down here"Cam left and it was just me and hayes."Are you ok now"Hayes asked me."Im fine just mad at nash for acting like that"If you wana get back at him we could tell mom about all this"He said fast and quiet."No im just gona wait for him to say hes sorry and im right" About what"I dont know everything"Cam came back then."Ill sleep right here"He put a few pillows and a comfertor and blankets next to the couch i was on."Good night" me and hayes said.All we got in response was snoring.