D O N ' T

----------- JUNGKOOK P.O.V ---------

Your out of breath but you keep running..."Noona! wake up it's OK it's OK please wake up... for me.." The ground stings your feet as you run bare feet down the street. You don't know where to go...you look down at Noona and see that you can't tell the difference between your blood and her's. She needs a hospital running faster you make your way to the street.You don't care when people stop and stare pointing at you. "Taxi! taxi!..." You yell out hoping that one will stop you watch as cars zoom past with no intention of stopping finally one pulls over "Noona!...were almost there come on.. just a little longer...wait a little longer" You hold her limp body on your lap hugging her body to your's you take in her scent and softly kiss her head. "Noona... you can't leave OK... promise me... promise OK" This is Yoongi's fault he could mess with you but why Noona! he has no boundaries. He didn't have to throw her that hard you replay the scene in your head. She had fallen to the floor and all you had heard was the sickening cracking sound. You had thrown Yoongi off of you your not sure how but your sure seeing Noona being hurt gave you strength. You put your lips to her forehead "Please...don't leave...you can't leave me too... The taxi pulls over to a curb looking out the window you see the hospital.

The taxi driver opens your door and you run out carrying Noona the doors slide open and you scream "Help please! anyone" You watch as nurses scramble looking for doctors finally a doctor transfers Noona from your arms to a gurney you hold her hand...

The taxi driver opens your door and you run out carrying Noona the doors slide open and you scream "Help please! anyone" You watch as nurses scramble looking for doctors finally a doctor transfers Noona from your arms to a gurney you hold her hand tears streaming down "Sir we need you to wait OK we can't help her if your in our way" You but for some reason your body won't move and you can't let her hand go...your scared...what if..if this is the last time... "Noona... you can't leave without saying good bye OK" the doctors loosen your grip and down the hallway they go. A nurse guides you to a room and after putting you into some hospital wear she takes care of your wounds. Your lip is split and you have a black eye but other than a couple more bruises your fine. When she's finished she takes you to Noona.

Her head is covered in bandages but other than that she seems fine

Her head is covered in bandages but other than that she seems fine. The room is muggy from a humidifier and your eyes watch the medicine drip inside her IV. Pulling up a chair you put her hand in yours. relieved that she seems to be OK you realize just how tired your body is laying your head on the beds edge you quickly fall asleep. You wake to a tap on your shoulder....