When you wake up & Leon comes visit you at the infirmary after a mission

You start waking up and you open your eyes and you look around and you see you were at the infirmary at the base. You see Claire, Chris, and Leon sleeping in chairs and you giggle. You see Leon was holding your hand and you held his hand back. You see Claire start waking up and she opens her eyes and sees you awake. Claire says "(Y/N)!" Claire runs over to you and hugs you gently and you hug her weakly. You and Claire pull away from the hug. Claire says "Are you okay?" You say "Albert Wesker was there when me and Chris were on the mission and i got stabbed by a needle and the T-Virus left my body and i am weak." Claire says "Oh my god." You see Chris waking up and Chris sees you awake and says "(Y/N)!" Chris runs over and hugs you tightly and you wince and hug him back weakly. Chris says "I was worried about you." You say "I'm glad and can you let me go? Your hurting me." Chris pulls away from the hug and says "Sorry." You say "It's ok." Chris says "What happened?" You say "The T-Virus is gone and i am weak without it." You hold Leon's hand and you squeeze his hand. You see Leon start to wake up and sees you are awake and says "(Y/N)." You say "Hey Leon." Leon stands up and says "Are you feeling okay?" You say "The T-Virus is gone and i am so weak without it." Leon puts his hand on your cheek and you lean against his hand. Claire and Chris says "What is going on with you too?" You and Leon blush lightly and don't know what to say. Leon says "Umm We are dating." Claire and Chris's eyes widened and says "Since when?" You say weakly "4 months ago." Leon, Chris, and Claire look at you and starts to get more worried because you are starting to get so weak. You say "I am getting weaker without the T-Virus and without it. I could die." Leon, Chris, and Claire says "You are not going to die." Your eyes start to get heavy and you soon fall asleep.