When your brother and sister visit you in the infirmary

You and Leon were in the infirmary and Leon never left your side. You were holding Leon's hand and Leon was holding your hand. You hear the door open and you look up and you see Claire and Chris walking in. You say weakly "Chris, Claire." Chris and Claire walk over to you and hold your other hand together. Chris says "We were so worried." You say "I know." The doctor walks and says "Hello. I have the test results from tests we took." You say "What does it say?" The doctor says "Everything is fine, but there is a parasite in your body that is eating up your T-Cells in your body and this why you are weak." Chris says "We have to get the T-Virus don't we?" The doctor says "Yes to keep her alive." You say "Chris you have to get it for me, Leon, and Claire to keep me alive." Chris says "I will sis." The doctor says "Everyone needs to leave to let her rest, but one of you can stay with her." Leon says "I'll stay." Chris and Claire says "Thank you." The doctor walks away. Leon says "Chris get that T-Virus." Chris says "I will." Chris and Claire walks out of the room and closes the door. You look at Leon and you give him a sad smile. Leon says "Hey he will get and you will be ok and i can't lose you." You say "I can't lose you either." Leon kisses you and you kiss him back. 5 minutes later, you and Leon pull away from the kiss. You say "I love you Leon." Leon says "I love you too." You close your eyes and you soon fall asleep.