seed

ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ, ʷʰʸ ᶦˢ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵒ ᶜʳᵘᵉˡˀ

"the cycle starts with a seed"

Todoroki shouto.

One side was white, another red, but no matter how she looked at him, it was the same cold feeling. His looks sent shivers and froze off the tips of her petals. Despite those facts, she was determined. "Like a wildflower, you must allow yourself to grow in all the places people never thought you would." Whether it's a garden with sunlight or it's between the crack of a sidewalk. She understood the delicacy of a flower, of her garden. His fire would surely burn it down and the ice would freeze the life out of it. But she looked at him anyways, admiring his silence, admring his looks, admiring his strength.

There she was, looking at him, but his mind was miles apart. He might as well have put up an ice wall between the two of them. She knew that all of this was wrong, but y/n believed that she could control herself. She doesn't even know much about him, but it was better this way. She let her eyes wander, but never did she take steps toward him.

She liked that he was silent, even though it was cruel. she spent years trying to be silent. y/n would only talk if she wanted to trample the flowers and destroy the life she spent trying to make. holding her mouth shut, no words left, nothing could happen. no one could look at her and she knew better then to look at someone else.

Everyone stood up, walking in an oderly fashion. They've already made friends and then there's y/n.

"Hello y/n!"

But as long as you ignore them, they leave. What fun is it being around someone who doesn't want you?  Todoroki must think the same thing. It's quite fun being around someone who doesn't want you if you want them. Looking over at him, she smiles. y/n is content with this, perhaps a little happy. She didn't like him, she said. She wouldn't say anything, was the promise she made to herself.

but she found the words slipping her mouth

"Todoroki."

He turned to look at her, "Yes?"

"Ah, I-I saw a pencil by your desk, I was wondering if it was yours." She lied

"..It shouldn't be." He looks away, ignoring her completely.

y/n covered her mouth, her face blushing a soft red. Why did she talk? Perhaps she was that infatuated.