wither

"the flower runs out  of nutrients, it withers and dies"

y/n goes to her dorm, hiding inside of it. she had been doing this for awhile. It surprised her that death had not yet come for her. Todoroki of course noticed, but he didn't quite care. She stared at her phone, her hands trembling.

"y/n?" her mother was surprised.

"I- we need to do the... surgery." 

"Finally you've realized that love is curse. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. I'll send you the details later."

"Once this happens, you can no longer love, understood." y/n nodded, thinking about Todoroki. This was the last time she could love him, but the image of his cruel eyes made her spit blood. Petals placed on her tongue with lavender and roses  growning on her face, making it harder for her to see.

"Alright, alright. Let's start."

As y/n laid down, the pain of love was supressed, the flowers calming down, wanting to rip open out of her chest. It would be gory, but at least the flowers would add a touch of beauty. As death calm down, she felt her mind going hazy.

She thought about her actions.  Everything that she ever worked for was ruined becuase she thought she could control her feelings. While the thought of Todoroki not liking her, burned through her mind, as she repeated the words over and over again, yelling it, louder and louder. 

y/n thought about her mother's loveless face, she was full of tears and bruises, even if the love disappeared. Will I ever be happy again? The most heartbreaking thing of all was how quickly she fell in love with Todoroki, how quickly she fooled herself, and how one-sided she made it.

Todoroki didn't understand y/n or why she said the things she said. He didn't really know her well, or why him acting normal and being friends with her resulted in love. y/n made out love to be some amazing thing that would save her, so when her admiration developed, she overwatered and drowned the idea of love.

And now it would all be gone. Her eyes closed as the flowers were pulled off from her insides. Attatched like a parasite..  

the love withered and died.