#7

While Chenle waited in Jaehyun's room his basketball practice of yesterday night flashed trough his mind.

It went alright. His parents came to watch. The whole time he had been running around there he could feel their burning stares in his back. He knew they were mad at him because of what he gave up, he himself still had no regrets.

Music over basketball. Anytime, every time.

Chenle was currently waiting in 115 because he was the first to have a private conversation with Jaehyun. The elder was running late and Chenle was getting impatient. He had seen the files with their names on the desk and it was more and more tempting to look into. Why were people like him and Renjun here? Mental health his ass.

When he was sure Jaehyun wasn't coming he grabbed the top file. It was Jeno's. He smiled. This was good for the male. Jisung had told him about him, how hard it had been to get Jeno this far in his life as he was now. Jeno hadn't talked in the group yet but Jisung said he was getting more talkative in private and the younger thought it was because of the sessions.

However when Chenle opened the document his eyebrows in confusion.

It was a picture of Jeno, all kinds of personal information. Nothing weird for therapy. The thing that confused Chenle was the 'suspect 6' written above the male's picture and the small part with motives for murder. This was not your normal kind of therapy.

Chenle managed to take pictures of everything before Jaehyun walked in. They talked for awhile until Chenle was let go and he could return to the other males. As soon as he walked into 207 he wanted to tell the people everything about it but something held him back. Could he trust them? One of them could possibly be some sick psychopath who had been killing people on the campus for the past year. A nauseous feeling entered his system and he quietly sat down on his seat. All the eyes were on him and Renjun was the first to speak up.

"How was your talk with Jaehyun?"

"Not very interesting. He just asked some stuff and explained why I was put in here"

He needed someone he could trust. Someone who he could for 100% could say he was sure he wasn't the killer. His mind went to Jisung. The boy simply couldn't be a serial killer. Jisung never hurt a fly! He would tell the boy. The others didn't quite make the cut for him.

He did feel sorry for Jeno but his past gave him a motive.

He badly wanted to involve Renjun but the boy was smart, too smart. Maybe even so smart it drove him insane.

Donghyuck, Mark and Jaemin were simply people he didn't trust. He had not talked enough with them to trust them.

After the session he waited for Jisung. He had seen Jaemin and Jeno leave together for whatever reason.

"Aren't you walking with Jeno?" Chenle asked softly and saw the younger shake his head. "I have to meet up with a teacher. He would have to wait very long so he leaves now"

Chenle nodded and sighed softly. He didn't know how to bring it up.

"Can I talk to you about something?"

Jisung looked up and smiled. "Of course"

"You have to promise me you won't tell anyone. Not even Jeno. This stays between us"

Jisung nodded. His interested now peaked. Why was Chenle so serious about this certain thing?

Chenle handed over his phone to show the pictures he had taken.

"We're all part of a murder investigation. Jaehyun isn't a therapist he is a cop. He is trying to figure out who the serial killer on the campus is and we're his suspects"

Jisung's brain had exploded when he looked at the picture. Someone thought he was a serial killer? Why? His heart hurt when he saw Jeno's file. He didn't want to admit it but wasn't surprised the male was a suspect due to his history. The same was with Jaemin.

"We need to tell the other Chenle"

"Are you out of your mind? One of them is a killer. If they find out they're being investigated we are in danger."

"It's just... since this therapy there have been less murders. Maybe if we talked to him he will stop. He is our friend, no matter who it is. Everyone deserves a second chance"

"Not people who murder other people! And no, the people who are most likely to do this are not my friends. Mark, Jaemin and Donghyuck are not trustworthy"

"How can you say that? You barely know them! Think about it Chenle. You know this is wrong. We need to protect our friend. His identity can stay hidden from everyone else and the murders can be stopped. The only reason this is happening is because he is hurting, he needs help. Think about it Chenle, please do"

Jisung grabbed his bag and got up.

"I need to go now. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

-