#25

Jaemin eyes opened when the bright light shone trough his bedroom window. He should have closed the curtains. He looked down at the boy in his arms and felt a warm feeling spread throughout his whole body.

He softly placed his lips against the elder's forehead and smiled when his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning. How did you sleep?"

The pinkhead got a grumble in return and he chuckled softly when Jeno pressed his face in to his chest.

"Shouldn't we call your parents?"

This made the elder wide awake. The black haired boy sat up straight and rubbed his face.

"I don't want to. Maybe after we ate something"

Jaemin nodded and kissed Jeno's cheek before getting out of the bed. He put on a tracksuit and threw another to Jeno to borrow before he started making his way downstairs. An anxious feeling spread trough his body as he saw the hallway door was fully opened. He always closed it.

Always.

He looked around and settled with a broom before he carefully started to walk further. Once he entered the living room he saw the broken window. When he searched the house and their was no sign of anyone he finally let his eyes scan over the white wall painted with blood.

It was a message.

Jaemin's head snapped up when he heard someone nearing him and sighed with relief when he saw it was Jeno.

"What happened here? Did someone break in?"

"Yeah, but they didn't take anything. They just left this message on the wall"

"Is that...?"

"Yeah it's blood" Jaemin swallowed and slowly took ahold of the elder's hand. He wasn't scared often but right now he was frightened. Not for himself, but for Jeno. How come he didn't wake up when someone wrecked the window? What if the person had harmful intentions? He wouldn't have been able to protect Jeno. His mind shut up when the elder started reading the message out loud.

"The night is long,
When death awaits,
It has no sense of right and wrong,
So go and hide, just in case

286 Gidokganhodaek"

Jeno looked at him and furrowed his eyebrows. "What does that even mean?"

"My best guess is that the campus killer wants to meat us at that place, probably tonight"

"Like he'll I'm going there" Jeno said and crouched down to pick up some bigger pieces of glass.

"Jeno..?"

The elder looked up at him and probably knew what he was gonna ask already.

"We're not going there Jaemin. Period. Are you insane? We'll get ourselves killed"

Jeamin sighed. "I'll go by myself if you don't want to. I'm sure the other people of 207 got the message as well and some of them will be stupid enough to go there"

"Then just text them they shouldn't!"

"We can't because one of them is the fucking killer Jeno!"

The elder looked away as Jaemin crouched down besides him.

"I'm coming along with you"

Jaemin wanted to protest but it would be no use. Both of the boys ate their breakfast before deciding on going to Jeno's house. Jaemin called some dude to fix his window after he cleaned the wall before they started their walk. It was quiet. Both of them just enjoyed each other's company and the nice weather.

Once arrived at Jeno's house to boys entered an quite unusual scene. One of the cars was missing and the whole house was a mess. Jeno found his mother crying in the kitchen and he quickly hugged her while trying to figure out what happened.

"We got in a fight. He's gone and won't come back. It'll all be okay Jeno. We'll stay right here" Jeno's mum said while tightly hugging her son. Jaemin was shocked when he was pulled into it by the female but quickly hugged back. He really liked her. She was very kind and a good, supportive mother to Jeno.

"I already thought you would go to Jaemin. I'm glad your back. I'm gonna clean this mess, you boys can go watch a movie or something upstairs" the both of them nodded and before they could leave Jeno's mother mentioned one more thing.

"Oh and Jeno, someone left a letter for you" both of them frowned and Jaemin watched as his boyfriend grabbed to piece of paper. They ran upstairs and opened it. It was the exact same message as the one that was left at Jeamin's house.

"We really need to go, Jeno"

-