chapter 1

(Kokichi's P.O.V.)

     Kaito had gatherd everyone that was still alive which was Saihara-chan , Himiko, Tsumigi, Maki, Me, Angie, Tenko, Miu, Gonta, Kibo, maksy dude( i dont know his name), and himself. he was trying to get us all happy. he was brainstorming ideas to do that. Miu wlked up to him and whispered something in his ear."thats a great idea Miu!" Miu's ideas arent great, i wonder what it was this time." okay everyone! Miu came up with the idea of us playing truth or dare!" Kaito proclaimed. I could tell that Shuichi wasnt up the idea but that only made me want to do it." raise your hand if you guys wanna play it!" i was te first one to raise my hand. then Miu did. then Himiko even though Tenko told her not to. Tenko later raised her hand. Gonata and angie raised their hands at the same time.Kibo was contimplateing if it was a good idea. i raised his hand for him. Tsumigi raised her hand" okay well it seems that most of us want to play the game so magority rules!" yes! Shuichi sighed and started to walk to the door.Kaito had a sad expresion on his face. i ran over and stoped Saihara-chan from leaving" Kaito put in all this effort to get us all here! are you really just gonna leave? he is your friend, right?" Kaito was suprised that i even tried to keep someone from leaving and completely forgot about the fact that this was Shuichi.

     Saihara-chan came back and we started with Kaito to Gonta" Gonata, truth or dare"   "truth" we all new that he was going to pick truth because its the' gentlemens choice' or whatever. " if you where to have to choose only one food to eat for the rest of your life what would it be?"such a shallow truth Kaito." anything except bugs or bannanas"of course" Angie, truth or dare?"     "truth!" to speak the truth for Atua probally"Gonata asks you what the nicest thing that you ever done for someone?" why dose he have to talk in a third person view" i helped people not kill themselves plenty of times. for Atua. Kokichi thruth or dare?"i wasnt expecting her to ask me."dare" i answered imeadietly." i dare you to put on cat ears for the rest of the game" i ...... wasnt expecting that." okay? do we even have cat ears?"Miu probally dose." Miu dose" i knew it."Miu go get the cat ears"   "ok" Miu then ran off to get the cat ears.

     when Miu got back i regreted chooseing dare. Miu put the cat ears on my head. Miu handed me a tiny mirror that she had in her pocket so i could see the cat ears on me. i gave the mirror back and then we resumed the game."Tenko truth or dare" i already have something in mind" Dare"oh your gonna regret that choice" i dare you to kiss Himiko" i can tell that she likes Himiko. she's bad at lieing."wait, why me Kokichi!"   " what would you rather someone else kiss you?" Tenko quickly kissed Himiko then sat back down. Himiko just sat there, not saying a word.