chapter 3

(Kokichi's P.O.V.)

    i woke up before the Monokuma anoucement so i tried to fall back asleep. i then heard Monokuma's laugh from outside my door. i got up and opend the door." what do you want you stupid bear?" i said sleepily." oh, so you 'are' awake" he said" what do you mean?"     " one of my Mono cubs told me that one of you was awake." let me geuss they were watching me through the cameras in  my room. i looked at the camera in my room" yep! you geussed right! they saw you through the camera" Monokuma screeched. " still though what do you want?" I asked, then I heard something loud fall from downstairs. I tried looking out the door but I saw nothing." anywyas, I need one of you kids to help me. I thought you would be up to it." he said" I know I act like a little shit all the time , but I want to get out of here as much as the next person dose.i would never help you Monokuma." I said that, then I kicked monkuma , he fell back far enough for me to shut the door. I shut the door, locked it. then went back to bed. 

     not to long after" Rise and Shine Ursine!" the stupid monokuma announcement came on. I got up grabbed my scarf and tried to tie it while leaveing my room." do you need help with that Kokichi?" I heard Saihara-chan say from behind me. " oh , yeah..." I turned to him. I handed him my scarf and turned around. Saihara-chan tied my scarf." wanna walk down to the dinning hall with me Kokichi?" he asked once he was done with my scarf." sure , Saihara-chan!" I hugged his arm as we walked. Saihara-chan had this cute blush on his face that I couldn't help but smile at.

     when me and Saihara-chan got to the dinning hall it was just Kaito and Tsumigi. Kaito came over to me when I got in. I let go of Saihara-chan's arm and he went over and started talking to Tsumigi." hey kokichi, take this in now because im not going to say it twice but, thanks for keeping Shuichi with us last night." he said" yeah yeah, whatever." I walked off and went to get food.

A/N. heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! hope yall liked this chapter. and sorry I haven't been writeing this storey for a while. ive been at a loss of what to write, I got my Saiouma spirit back and got an idea of whzt to write. welp ill be going now. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! have a good day nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!