chapter 2

(Kokichi's P.O.V.)

     "o-okay well fuck you Kokichi, truth or dare Shuichi" oh come on you know that you liked it Tenko! " Dare?" Saihara-chan replied "pay back time" she mumbled and only i could hear her."i dare you to kiss Kokichi" Saihara-chan sighed" what is this? middle school? your dares are so childish" he leaned over to me then kissed me.

(Shuichi's P.O.V.)

     when i pulled away from Kokichi he had no emotion" hahahaha! i think you broke him Shuichi!" Kaito yelled from the other side of the circle." thats not the reaction that i was expecting from Kokichi" Tenko didnt know this would happen? well, this is Kokichi were talking about who would expect him to just break.

(time skip: second round of truth or dare)

     " Angie Truth or da-" Kaito was cut off by the Monokuma anoucement"The hopes peak academy rule comcamitti has an anouncement to make, it is now 10:00 p.m. soon the doors to the cafetearia and others will be locked and entrance is strictly prohibited. now, sleep tight and dont let the bed bugs biiiight~" the screen turned off once Monokuma was done" well we all know what that means." Kaito said" lets all get back to our respective rooms" Angie said then everyone left. Kokichi was still broken so i picked him up and brought him to his room.

     i set him down on his bed." good night Kokichi"i said" g'night Saihara-chan" Kokichi whispered and pulled me down into a hug. when he let go i shut off the light then left and headed to my room.

     when i got to my room i changed into pajamas and fell asleep in seconds.

A/N. sorry this one is a little bit short and that i havent been posted in a while because i was at my cousins house and i forgot to bring my computer and then when i got home my charger broke so i had to find my other one.