chapter 4

(Kokichi's P.O.V.)

     i walked back into the kitchen  and grabbed a grape panta from the fridge. i grabbed a sliceof bread and put it in the toaster, i also put one in for Saihara-chan. the toast poped and i took it out and buttered it. i ran out of the kitchen and ran over to Saihara-chan. he turmed to me. " i made you toast." i said and handed one of the toasts(i looked it up , it dosnt sound right but the plural of toast is toasts) to him." thanks Kokichi" he smiled. i blushed slightly.

     after everyone showed up for breakfast we all left after we ate. i returned to my room and sprawled out on my bed.i fell asleep not to long after.

     i woke up when someone knocked on my door. i only opened my eyes and said" its unlocked, come in." after i said that i heared the door open and shut, and the detective i love so much poked his head out from behind the wall." hey" he said." hi Saihara-chan!" i said as i sat up." i was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" i jumped of the bed "yeah! id love to hang out Saihara-chan!"i said "lets go then" we went out of my room and walked around outside. i saw a bed of flowers and walked over to it when Saihara-chan wasnt looking. after a few minuets Saihara-chan walked over behind me."what are you doing Kokichi?"i turned around and stood up, putting my creation on Saihara-chan's head.

"what are you doing Kokichi?"i turned around and stood up, putting my creation on Saihara-chan's head

"k-kokichi, thanks" he started blushing."adorable" i mumbled.

A/N. hey! i havent posted in soooooooo long. but here is another chapter. im gonna go play Danganronpa 2 now. bye.