Third

Who's this person? Did i ever connect with him? Who is he? Did i ever met men? I don't think so. why is this person? Did this person send it wrong after all the name send a lot.
But if it's for me from whom? Too many questions are on my mind now and i can't answer it. than i walked out to find a taxi and went home.

***

At home the atmosphere is was so quiet and my life is panicked.
I enter the room and lock it when i want to laying on the bed Then someone knocks on the door
" sis we have permission to go out for group works with friends" say silla
"OK, but be careful"
after they left, I then looked for a piece of paper and the writing was nice and neat,and the writing also starts right from my name.then after I looked for the paper I found it and reread the paper again, who was the man who had this good writing. In class, I think that all male writing is not neat, there are big and small ones, except the leonard family.
I have never seen their writing. they sat right behind me, why I never saw their writing then I looked for my handphone, my intention was to ask via WhatsApp about the Leonard family. but after I thought I'd better find out for myself than they would think it was strange.I opened Instagram on my cellphone, and started to like unique photo photos, after one hour of doing that, Silla and the others went home.
I then came out of the room and asked
" how is the group work? why don't you make them worse come here?"
"lazy because there is Shena who is crazy, because she and her group like to insinuate me because I'm dean with Roy. what's wrong with just a friend isn't it ...."
"your boy friend?" I replied when Silla hadn't finished speaking
"mmm...... what the hell is that mean no, it's not really close to me" answered Silla in a nervous voice
"but if you become brother Roy's boyfriend, right?"answer Naina with Naica together.
"oh, come on honestly, honestly it's better than having to lie" i said
" yes, honestly we won't tell him right? Or if you want we say to him it doesn't matter either"
"NOOOOO!!!!!" Say Silla
" yes, I'll be honest with you guys, but promise not to tell anyone"
"PROMISE......." said together
"Okay i like him and i want Has him completely said Silla
" Ow.... So sweet" Say Naica
"Okay enough, Now you! Do you like....."
"What?Me? Nothing"
"

Really? " Say melita
" Ha..... You are lying" say Silla
" Owh.... It's so secret love, but i know" say naica
" Ha... Who? Say Nyna so bored