Four

after that night she had trouble sleeping, she felt that the night was very long. her breath felt tight and her chest was pounding, her hands and feet were very cold. he forgot that she could have a feeling for men. but she didn't say it felt like his tongue was locked. but he managed to give a reason to make it regardless of the question.

♥♥♥

At the school...

when at school nyna was very happy because she could pass that morning quickly at home. She accelerated her pace to avoid her three best friends. She was very grateful for having managed to run away from them but she was still thinking about the answers she would give. until finally the thought seemed to break. because she smells the familiar aroma she likes and knows. Yeah that's right he is rezo. Nyna was completely silent, her eyes fixed on her she didn't even move at all. She felt that he was not breathing anymore, her heart rate was very fast. her hands trembled until someone came and distracted her.

"Hey....  Wow so sweet" melita say
"uuuuuuhhhh"  naica say
"just look at it" silla say
" what?  I don't understand what you mean? "
"oh.... Really?? "  naica say
" how about call he's name  to come here?? " melita say
"agree"  silla say
Agree"  naica say
"Okay 3...2...and-"
"stop it!  Are you kidding" say nyna
"no" they said
"Alright i like him" say nyna
"yesss! " finally" they said
" Sssttt........ don't be hard later he hears"
"Okay" they said

The bell rang

all the students ran their respective classes and the four of them headed to their respective seats. when the teacher enters and gives an explanation of the material all students are silent and paying attention. After that they were given assignments and collected. after one and a half hours working on the fifty tasks they were collecting and running out except the four people.
they were busy as though he was busy with his novel entitled Secret Admirer written by farandita. silla he is busy reading comics. Naica is busy with her cellphone and Nyna is daydreaming. Suddenly there was someone who hit her hand to make her realize from daydreaming.

"Uuu ... the romance is as much as it likes to daydream" said Silla
"You guys," said Nyna

Melita just glancing then she took the earphone and read the novel again. and Naica is cool with her cellphone.
After fifteen minutes the bell rang again to enter each class, all the students ran to the class and soon the teacher entered the class and the lesson began.

when working on the assignment suddenly someone knocked on the door and all looked at the door and they stared at him with twinkling eyes.

"yes, what's wrong?" said Mrs Shina
"We were told by Mrs. Nilla to call Melita" said rezo
"Where?" said melita
"in the teacher's room" said zhio

then Melita stood up and wanted to get out but there was one student who said

"Ma'am, can I join Melita to the teacher's room? " said Amanda
"Are you called? " said Mrs shina
"Yes, but I don't, but I ... -" said Amanda
"He wants to see Zhio and Rezo" said melita
"hehe ..... may you not, ma'am? Said Amanda
"You don't do your job! After you meet Mrs. Nilla, she must have been waiting" said mrs shina

then the students in the class laughed and chanted zhio and rezo out into the teacher's room.