Chapter 1

*Stiles POV*
I've been having weird dreams lately, like really weird. I keep having dreams about people in lab coats saying the same thing every time, "Wicked is good." I don't know what that means, and I'm afraid to tell the pack about them yet.

"Stiles!" Scott yelled, knocking me out of my thoughts. "What?" I said. "I said, there is a pack meeting at Derek's." Scott said, looking a little worried. "Ok I'll see you there." I replied.

The school day finally finished and I left and began walking to Derek's house. I couldn't drive my Jeep because I had crashed it and it was still getting fixed.

I was half way to the loft when suddenly I got hit in the head from behind, and then everything was black.

*****
I woke feeling like I was drowning, I sat up and looked around. I was in some sort of... box?
I got up and started banging in the walls, panicking. "Somebody help me!" I yelled. I didn't know what to do. I felt light headed. Don't pass out, I repeated in my head.

Then I saw light, I looked up and saw about 50 boys looking down at me. I heard murmers from above. A boy that looked about 17, jumped down in the box. He held out his hand, "Day one greenie, welcome to the glade."

I looked at him confused. But didn't say anything. Where is Scott and my friends? I thought. The boy pulled me out of the box, "Are you gonna say anything?" Someone shouted from the crowd. I sighed, "Where is Scott?" I asked, hoping someone knew the answer.

At that everyone froze, I looked around. "What?" I asked, "Was it something I said?" Another boy walked towards me, he was the same height as me and had blond hair. He spoke in an accent, "What did you say?" He said, looking me in the eye. "I said, where is Scott?" I repeated. Everyone starred at me.

"My best friend?" I said hoping they would understand. An African American guy stepped up, seeming to be the oldest, "Come with me." He said. He turned around and began to walk away. I quickly followed him.

I turned around, the boy with accent and an Asin boy were walking behind me. The African American boy walked into some sort of shed, I followed. "Sit down." He said, gesturing to a chair. I sat down, " What do you remember?" He asked.

"Who are you guys?" I said. "Just answer my question." He stated dryly. "I'm not answering until you answer my question first." I said back. He sighed, "My names Alby," he gestered to the blond boy, "That's Newt," the boy waved slightly, "And that," he said pointing to the Asin boy, "is Minho." I nodded, "Well, that was a great talk, I'm gonna go now." I said waving, putting and exaggerated smile on my face. "You come back here you shank." Minho yelled. I continued walking and I didn't stop.

*****
*Newt POV*
Alby looked at me, "Go after him." I huffed, "Why me?" I said. I didn't wanted to bother the greenie. "Because the greenies always listen to you." Alby said. "So go. Now." Alby said in a stern voice.

I sighed and walked out of the homestead, and saw the greenie. I jogged a little to catch up with him. I grabbed his shoulder, he stopped walking and yelled, "I said to leave me alone!" He turned around, and when he saw me he stopped. "Sorry." He said, looking down.

"It's ok, can you tell me your name?" I asked him, trying to be as friendly as possible. "Stiles." He said. I just looked at him. "I know it's weird." He said. I laughed, "Its weird? You know my name right?" He laughed too.

I turned around, I saw Alby watching me, he nodded approvingly. "Why won't you tell us anything?" I asked looking back at Stiles. "Um, I don't know, trust issues, I guess." He said. I nodded, I didn't trust anyone here, until a month later. "So can you tell us what you know now?" I said to him.

*Minho POV*

Alby walked back inside the homestead, "They are walking back right now." He told me. "You think he convinced him to talk?" I asked. Alby just shrugged. Then, the door swung open, and in came the greenie and Newt. "You ready to talk greenie?" Alby said.

"My name isn't greenie." Stiles said, looking pretty annoyed. "Well we don't know your name." Alby said. "Well you could have just said 'You ready to talk?' It isn't that hard." Stiles said, with sarcasm laced in his voice. Alby glared at him, "So let's get started." Newt cut in, before things could get worse.

"His name is Stiles, and yes, he agreed to talk." Newt said. "Ok, start talking." Alby said in a hard voice. "You need to ask me something, idiot." Stiles said, smirking. I laughed, "I like this guy." Alby just looked at me.

He sat down, clearly not wanting to be involved in the conversation anymore. "Ok gree- I mean Stiles." I said. Stiles nodded. "Just tell us everything you remember." Stiles at down on the floor. "Well, I remember everything about my life." He said. "Do you know how to get out of here?" Newt said.

"No," Stiles said. "But, I remember how I got here." He said, he looked like he wanted to be helpful. Newt looked down at the boy, sitting on the floor, "Ok how?" Newt asked.

"I was walking to someone's house." Stiles started. "Scott?" I asked him, also sitting down. "No, just someone." Stiles said. Newt looked at him curiously, "Who?" Newt asked. "I said someone ok?!" Stiles yelled.

Newt took a step back. "Ok, continue." Newt said. "And before that I kept having weird dreams about people in lab coats saying 'Wicked is good'" he looked around and no one said anything, so he continued, "Then, like I said I was walking to my friends house, then someone hit me in the back of the head with something hard. But before I passed out I saw a woman, in a lab coat, with blond hair, and she looked she was in her late 40s." He said. "Ok Stiles, you need to tell us everything else you remember." Newt said.

Hi! This is my first chapter of Teen Wolf X Maze Runner! I hope you like it. I'm horrible at authors notes btw.  😁