Chapter 7

Y/n

I decided to go downstairs to eat breakfast with Mrs Jeon since it would be impolite from me to just keep ignoring them, plus I was feeling a little bit better since it was a nice sunny day in autumn.
When I arrived to the dining room, I stopped for a second because I was a bit nervous. I mean I didn't interact with nobody in this whole week well actually it feels like I didn't talk to someone for ages. I stalked them a bit behind the door, however I couldn't hear much so I just gave up and stepped in. As I entered the room I saw jungkook standing up and those four words that he spat from his mouth made me shook.

jungkook :I will marry y/n

Y/n: WHAAT!!!!? Did I hear that right?

They both looked at me shocked, they didn't expect me to show up at this moment.

Mrs Jeon: O-oh y/n you're here. How do you feel now? Better? D-did you sleep well?

Y/n : Can you please not change the topic and tell me what is actually happening?

jungkook: *under his breath* I'm so done with this shit. *to his father* I'm going now you can continue.

Y/n: Wait!! what in the world is happening? Why would you decide such a thing all of a sudden?

jungkook :*glaring at her* well yes you heard that right I'm marrying you, the reason... it's because I want to, now I'm going see you later father. *he said in a rude tone*

Y/n:*to Mrs Jeon* What is wrong with him, is he crazy? We barely know each other, plus he's do rude to me it's impossible that he made this decision by his own.

Mrs Jeon: Well, I'm the one who came up with this idea, but he agreed on his own, which means that even if he seems to be rude to you he probably have a weak point for you. Sit down first, and listen to what I'm going to say.

I sat down next to him not able to digest what he was saying

Mrs Jeon: *sighs*Before your father dies he made a which, the wish was to protect you. Jungkook was the one who told me this he didn't seem interested when he said it but deep down he really wanted to accomplish his wish. Jungkook is that stoical type of guys.  He doesn't like to show his emotions to anybody, but he for sure feels. he's been like this since his mother left us for another man. And that's why he thinks that all women aren't trustful, that's why he hates girls in general. But I'm pretty sure with your pureness you will make his heart beat for you. And this is beneficial for you too. I mean, you've been feeling down all this week,  so I thought maybe if I reunited both of you maybe you'll have a chance to live a better life.

Y/n: You are actually just thinking of your son, what about me did you ask if I agree with you about this marriage? Did you ask if I'm about to be happy with him?

Mrs Jeon : I thought about all of this before I made the decision, I'm just doing this for your own comfort.

Y/n: I don't feel like I want to hear more. I want to go out and get some fresh air. *I stood up and about to go*

Mrs Jeon: Wait!! You can't go alone it's dangerous for you. *to one of the maids* call jungkook and let him accompany miss y/n.

Y/n: Not him again, you have a lot of guard or whatever so why you choose him? Plus I want to stay alone.

Before you can even finish complaining about it, Jungkook showed up in front of you.

Mrs Jeon : oh I see that you came great take y/n for a walk it's a been a week that she didn't step out of the house,  and you know it would definitely be dangerous if she goes out alone.

Jungkook :*mumbling* Sure let me walk the dog out.

I just went to my room to change. *Here is what you wore*

 *Here is what you wore*

we arrived to the park. I tried to walk a mile away from him since I didn't want to talk to him. I just wanted to have some fresh air, minding my own business. I kept on walking fast so that the distance between us becomes larger. It was amazing, it felt like it was my first time coming at a park, which is totally normal since I didn't go out for ages.

I was so lost in my tought, until I suddenly heard jungkook yelling, and running towards my direction.

Jungkook: WATCH OUT!!!

That's it for this chapter I hope you enjoyed reading. Sorry for updating late and for making any mistakes. Don't hesitate to comment if something was off :)