'Chapter -4'

She stormed out of her flat with a 'bang'.
The continuous jab on the bell could be heard from the room. Gauri stood there stupefied. She knew Annika is a heck of women when gets angry. Which she rarely does. Today, situation is justified,it looked at its peeks.
Honestly Gauri is unclear, why she is fuming like that. Yes,its a big issue. She may justify her outburst. Certainly this is too much.

Cousin sisters discussed everything that passed today. Om's calling Gauri, telling Annika's suicide attempt.Om got to know about it from his brother Shivaay, who happens to be the one who saved her.

Completely hiding the fact that they were conspired to be neighbors by their respective siblings.

Shivaay had a hectic day at office. The constant gaze of his staff made him relive his breakup memories. He didn't care but it surely irked him. His patience level tested continuously through out the day. Even his clients conveyed their apology for his breakup.
His manager Mishra! he would have been sacked today.
Shivaay is not a beast, he don't hate people on daily basis. Altogether it was one hell of a day.
He returned home with a feeling that at least his home will provide his much needed solace. He needs a silent, stress free night. Someone is already up for disturbing his night.
Banging the door like a maniac.

Whats wrong with world today. He thought.

His patience level giving away. He wants kill the person.
Unexpectedly, he had to control his anger. The person standing is the one, same girl whom he has saved today..
He felt a little peace when he saw her. Her face flushed, tired but looked bright. Those specs on big almond shaped honey brown eyes. Uff.........it's something he had never seen.
Those eyes, those small curls that fell from her loose bun, swaying in the rhythm of her breath.

Actually she was breathing heavily, may be she is anticipating, or tensed..... No wait...she is angry.How? I mean why? Hey she is the one who banged the door!.

He came back to reality.
" Mr. Oberoi!. How dare you, spread false rumours about me?. Who told you, I had a breakup? I am suicidal kind? Do I look like one?Who gave you right to budge into someone's flat and declared that she attempted suicide? Do you have any proof? Do you think a sophisticated man like Oberois should intrude into a girls house. How dare you.?"
Annika was unstoppable. She is blabbering everything. She is angry. She did not shy away to show.
Shivaay is immovable.

How dare she talk with him like that, yes, she is looking amazingly hot while scolding him.That doesn't mean she has right over him.
He is not someone whom she could ripped like that in front of.... well no one!!.

Still he is Shivaay Singh Oberoi, he can't just get smashed by some random girl, not again!

He snapped back at her.
"Oh hello Miss. can't you see whom you are talking to?. Who are you to blame me for no reason? I saved you,that doesn't make me liable to your outburst. I have not given this right to anyone, not even my parents. And with what right you are blaming me haan?. Its you who wants to die. And...if your are so disappointed to be saved, then try again. And I promise I won't buzz."

Annika looked at him. Who is this man strange looking. I mean who has blue green eyes? Oh wait it has more colors. Who posses that kind of eyes?. Like a chameleon. That poker face as if we are indebted to him.

What a stupid man she is asking something, he had turned the conversation to another way. She crossed her arms on her chest. A little calmer but refusing to move.

"I thought, I was wrong, but you are a psychopath. I don't know what ,but something has happened to you, that's why you have created a world around you....... where you become the Savior of the miserable!. ..."
"I am not here to talk about how great you are, or who you are? Just tell me with what proof you declared, that I committed suicide, to your brother Om.?" She said to clear the things completely.