Chapter 4 (The Truth)

Winter thought he would never feel like this again. He never thought he would learn to love. "I'll go get Qibli." Said reluctantly "he would like to know how you are." "No." Moon said "i want you to stay with me Winter.....please." She begged. Winter hated seeing Moon begging. "Alright." After a small moments pause he added shyly "i- i r-really like you Moon!" He blurted out the last three words. Stupid icewing! She'd never love you. Ever ever ever ever ever ever! "I love you to Winter." She said. "B-but Qibli." Winter stuttered astonished "Will find someone else." She finished. And without warning she dragged Winter down into a passionate kiss. He was shocked. Then he kissed Moon back. "NO!" a voice shouted. They broke apart to see who it was. Qibli. Qibli advanced on Moon and Winter. "If i can't have Moon, nobody can!" He hissed. "Qibli this isn't you!" Winter said shocked. Qibli raised his venomous tail to strike Moons neck and Winter barrelled into him. He pinned Qibli down and saw Qibli's eyes. They were not amber as they should be. Red. Qiblis eyes were blood red. "Qibli's under a spell!". "What!" Moon said. But Winter didn't hear; he was thinking. Who would hate me and Moon enough to enchant someone to kill us. He tried to list down all the animus dragons he knew. Anemone,nope still good. Turtle? Nope good as well. Darkstalker? No he's peacemaker now. "Winter!" Without him noticing Qibli had slipped out of his grasp and was about to kill Moon. "NOOOOO!" Winter dived in front of Moon and got hit. "G-goodbye Moon. I love you..." Winter said weakly "No! No goodbyes!" Moon yelled. She got out of bed and staggered over to Qibli and clawed him across the face. "Moon, no! Your still weak! You'll die!"
"Im fine my prince Winter." She said sadly.