Chapter 6 (Lynx)

Winter was flying but his heart was soaring. This is the happiest he has been since,well forever! His life goals have always been :impress parents, get to first circle and impress the queen. But now his life goals are: marry Moon, make Qibli like him and have a dragonet. He did a loop in the sky. "Someones happy." Moon said amused but her smile said much ,much more then that. "Oh look." Turtle said "we're over the rainforest." 
"Maybe we should land." Suggested Winter "have a break."
"Yay! I can say hi to Queen Glory!" Kinkajou said enlightened. They started to land.

They walked to Queen Glory's room but two Rainwings blocked their way. "The Queen is not here right now."
"Well, where is she then Mangrove!" Kinkajou demanded
"She's in the hospital."
"Okay!" Kinkajou said. Then she took off.
"Kinkajou, wait!" Turtle called to her then chased after her. His scarf dangling as he flew.
"Well..uh." Winter said "what do you wanna do?"
"Come on, I'll show you around!" Moon said.

Moon showed Winter around and introduced him to her mother. Moon's mother had a friendly expression on her face but Winter could tell she was trying to hide the snarl in her voice. "Oh so your Moons boyfriend." She had said
"Well not boyfriend. Were just friends." Winter replied
"Mhm." Moon's mother said suspiciously. "Riiiight we're going. Bye mum!" Moon said.
"Thanks." Winter said. She kissed him on the cheek. "Not a problem."
Winter could feel him self blush so much he thought he looked like Peril. Wait! Peril where is she?
"Uh Moon where's peril?" Winter asked
"Huh, i don't know."   Then suddenly he felt heat wash over him and heard peril shout "Shoot!"
They rushed over and saw a charred pile of fruit. Another Rainwing was there. "Jambu! What happened?" Moon asked
"Peril offered to set our fruit on fire! Try it!"
"Oooooookaaaaaay." Moon said. She took a bite. "Delicious!" She exclaimed.
"Winter you have got to try this!".
"Alright." He agreed reluctantly. It actually was good.
"Moon,Winter come quick!" Kinkajou said out of nowhere. "Deathbringers sick!"

"Y-you idiot." Queen Glory was saying. "You shouldn't have done that."
"I-i'm fine Deathbringer said between coughs. 
"You shouldn't have done that though. It should have been me."
"What happened?" Winter said
"Some familiar Sandwing with a earring showed up and gave me this fruit as a 'gift'. It was poisoned." Glory explained
Moon and  Winter exchanged glances. "We need to get to the Icekingdom and we heard about some magic tunnels. "Can you show us where they are?" Winter asked.
"Oh! The tunnels i know where they are! Bye Your majesty! I'll visit you soon!"
She dismissed her with wave. Winter thought he heard one of the doctors say that he'll live and heard Queen Glory gasp in relief.

"These are the tunnels. We blocked of the tunnel that leads to the old Nightwing island where Queen Glory saved me. Lets go!" And she ran into the tunnel.

As they walked out Turtle said, "are you sure we should go to the Icekingdom?"
"Probably not." Winter said but stayed determined.
Then suddenly Winter saw a flash of white in the distance.
Oh no. Lynx.