Ch12

My mom talked to the school saying how she doesn't want me to go back until Ethan is okay they understand but I will have to do my work at home. Ethan has been doing good but he had to go to major surgery 3 days ago we couldn't see him till a day later and when I went to see him he didn't know whom I was I hope that it won't happen today. I walk in to his room with a teddy bear and some chocolate he smiles I smile back knowing he now realizes me. He exclaim,"I miss you babygirl." I say,"I miss you too." I give him a kiss on the check he say," you have to go back to school." I say,"you sound like my dad I'm doing good online school and getting my stuff in the mail." He says, "okay if you want to." He gives me a weak smile as he sees the nurse coming inside the room with his afternoon pills. I see her name is Ann as she starts to smile flash a smile at me and back to Ethan I said,"thank you." She walks out of the room with the tray. Ethan then start to take his pills while we heard a knock on the door seeing it was Grayson! Grayson say,"hey Ethan." He gave me the cold shoulder as he glares without drawing attention to me. I start to leave and give Ethan a kiss until Grayson stopped me and said,"I know what you did y/n." I said,"tell me Grayson what did I do?"
—————————————————————————-> sorry hat it's short the next one will be long I promise but did you see the twins new vids I'm so glad they are back!