Ch 13

Grayson pulls me outside and
says,  "I'm not dumb y/n!"
I yell, "what did I do grayson?"
He says, "you planned for this to happen. If Ethan had never met you or if you weren't 
I cut him off going into a hug I understand how he felt he wanted to blame At least someone. But he couldn't he was in a tsunami full of tears I love Grayson he is like a brother to me. I can't stand when he is a wreak it breaks my heart.
I whimper, " it will all get better Grayson."
he sniffles and shakes his head we then got into our cars and went our separate directions. I'm inside my peaceful bedroom where no one is bothering me until I hear my phone go off its Katie calling I pick up
She exclaims, " y/n please help me they're come for you!"
I say, "are you okay !"
She cries, " no please y/n call the police- the phone cuts off my heart begins to race and the tears ran down my face I couldn't help but cry I call the police they pick up, "hello 911 what is your emergency?" I lock my door in a hurry and started to pace around the room.
," please help me, my friend, Katie Collen has been kidnapped she just called me saying to help her. I don't know what to do!" I cried out the women say, " calm down I'm sending the police over to your house ma'am." I hear my bedroom doorknob rattle as the door slowly open I crawl under my bed and whisper, " someone is in my room,  please hurry!" I hear the boots squeaking onto my wooden floor. As the unknown person goes into my bathroom I run out of the house. The cops finally came I cry out someone is in my house I see the police go inside but then come out with no one.
They snorted, " calling us saying that you were in danger is a crime young lady!"
I say, " please no im not lying!"
they drove away unbothered. I start my car and call my mom
Me- mom
Mom-hey hun
Me-I need help mom, please
Mom-you're scaring me y/n tell me what happened
Me-there was a person inside my house and Katie is kidnapped and the police don't believe me, mom
Mom- okay hunny calm down take a big breath and come over to my house we'll figure this all out
Me- okay mom I'm so thankful to have you
I ended the call and start to drive to my mom house. I then enter her house but then everything went black.

Grayson pov
I tried to call Katie for hours she isn't picking up so I tried to call y/n but she didn't answer either. I'm worried I left them both thousands of voicemails but no one picked up and hundreds of text, miss calls too.

Y/n pov
I wake up to see two people my vision was blurry I look to my right to see Katie? I don't even remember anything! My vision came back im in a dark room I've never been in before. I then see my mom and my dad? I tugged at the ropes tied around my legs and wrist but I couldn't budge. Katie was still unconscious they finally notice im awake I can see them getting closer and closer to me. I started to cry and scream I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek I hear my mom whisper, " shut up." the tears stream stop at the tape around my mouth. I was shocked. As I try to jump up and down Katie wakes up her left eye is black and blue while she has cuts near her cheek.

3 days go by                 y/n pov
We've been raped, drugged, starved and beaten I'm so weak I can't even think straight.

Grayson pov
I haven't seen or heard from Katie or y/n for three days! I've filed a police report but that was no use but I still never gave up I talked to y/n mom she said she hadn't heard from them either. She said she'll call me if she heard from them. I still didn't get the right vibes from her. I didn't tell Ethan that y/n was missing I just don't want him to worry but he's starting to get suspicious why she isn't visiting him.

Y/n pov
She whimpers," y/n?" I notice she didn't have tape on her mouth anymore but I could tell she didn't have the energy to yell or scream. She was lost I could tell in her eyes, she is hopeless. I notice Katie broken phone near my feet the glass is shattered into pieces. I pick up the broken glass and start to cut my rope as my hands were free I untied the ropes that were wrapped around my legs I finally go over to Katie. After I get her free I stumbled out into the dark hallway trying to not make any noises I was carrying Katie due from her being drugged. I see light as I regain my energy I ran outside to see the sunlight I smile im so grateful to be out of there. As I start to run I lose my energy again I knocked onto a door that was a few blocks down. I explain, " please I need your help my friend and I were kidnapped for 3 days we need to call the police!" the young lady starts to call 911. They finally came as I explain the whole situation to them they went to Amanda house and arrest my mom and my dad. Katie and I were taken to the same hospital Ethan was staying they called Grayson to break it to him. I miss Ethan I wonder if he even knew.

At the hospital
As the doctor ask me regular questions like what year is it, my name, my birth date, and who the president was the nurse came inside with the police. The policeman took off his hat and
said, "ma'am I'm so sorry for not believing you, but your friend Katie may not make it." I feel the tears running down my face
I say, " what's going to happen with my mom and dad?"
he says, " you will have to testify in court miss."
I then hear, " y/n?"
I hear the familiar voice that's music to my ears. I look to see Ethan I smile while he starts to walk over to the bed that I was laying on. The police gave me a card and
say, " I'll get in contact with you later miss."
he walks out of the room Ethan sits on the edge of the bed and smiles
he says, " baby girl what happened to you?" I huffed and
said, " Ethan im fine don't worry about me."
I gave him a weak smile. He looks at my bruises on my arms and face. He runs his hand in his hair and
says, " I love you, princess." he hugs me and starts to kiss my forehead. The doctor then came in and said, "we need to do an exam on you miss y/l/n."
I get up and started to follow the doctor." Ethan was still in my room he told me he'll be waiting for me when I get back. After my exam, I decided to go see Katie. The doctor told me she was in room 350b right beside Ethan room. I see her laying on the bed with Grayson right beside her she had tubes attach to her body I couldn't even count if I tried. She was finally awake her eyes flicker open. I smile as she gives me a tight hug. She then lays back down as I pull up a chair right beside her bed
I say, " how are you feeling kat?"
she replies, " I'm not feeling well y/n."
the machine begins to beep as Katie body begins to shake and her mouth starts to foam my eye starts to water while the nurses rush inside the room. I was then pulled out in the hallway by the doctor he explains Katie is going into a seizure my heart stops, the voices fade.
Grayson voice crack, " y/n." I look at Grayson to see tears streaming down his face. I couldn't even cry anymore I just wanted to scream and yell. I just want all of this pain to be let free. We're both on the floor by now. As we sat there until the doctor and nurses come out the
doc say, " Katie is okay, but it will be a while until she is able to have visitors."
I nod in understanding his point of view. As I started to head back to my room Grayson followed Ethan was still there sitting the edge of my bed. I then started to get a call from Liza

Liza- hey y/n I heard the news how are you doing
Me- im okay liza
Liza- that good so when will you be able to get discharged
Me- I don't know when I'll be able to
Liza- well I miss you
Me- we need plans soon
Liza- yes please I need a break I go to go bye
Me- bye

As I hang up the nurse said, " you can leave now miss." I started to change Grayson had already left the room. I look to see if that was looking and started to strip as I quickly did I felt Ethan eyes biting through my back. I shivered as I put on my last piece of clothing.
I say, " Ethan?"
He says," yes?"
I say," are you allowed to come home now?"
He huffs," yeah I'm allowed to but ill have to go to therapy every day."

I smile and gave him a kiss on the lips until
I said," we're gonna get through this together baby." he laughs and kisses me back until The nurse comes in with my pills I'm taking.
She smiles and gives me them and say, " have a good day y/n."
I smile and walk out with Ethan holding my hand as I then see flashing camera. Ethan holds me tighter than he already is. We reach the car I could still hear the question they were asking me.

Dolan household
As I walk into the house I notice Lisa and sean car in the driveway.
I enter to hear "welcome home!"
I then see Ethan smiling as he introduced me to his family members.