Ch14

*little smutty*

Everyone is sitting at the table it's just Ethan, me, Grayson, Cameron, Sean, and Lisa the rest of their family left early. I then hear the doorbell ring I get up from the table to open the door to see Aaron, Katie brother. I smile and give him a hug he gives me a kiss on the cheek. He says, " im so sorry what happened y/n." I said, " it's not your fault." I lead him to the table I notice Ethan jaw clenching as he notices Aaron getting closer to me. He sat down next to Grayson. I take my seat Ethan whisper in my ear, " you're not getting away that easy baby punishment." he grips my thigh my breath hitch. His hand travels to my upper area. He smirks as he stops leaving me hopeless. Grayson looks at me with his eyes wide open knowing what had happened. I went on eating acting casual. The night came to the end and everyone left the table Cameron went to her hotel sean and Lisa when to their room and grandson was with Aaron teaching him how to play the piano. Ethan and I were doing dishes in the kitchen. I was on the counter Ethan give me a glare I hop off the counter and start to give wet kisses on Ethan's neck. He groans in delight and starts to close his eyes. I then stop my actions and smirk going into the living room laying down watching a movie. Aaron comes down the stairs and smiles at me Ethan gives me a blanket from the closet. He smirks and starts to press his lower area against my butt. Aaron then enter the room sit down and then whisper, " you think he's better than me huh? You're mine only mine."  I groan softly as he kisses my neck. He stops knowing im getting to much. He leaves the room going to the bathroom. Aaron then starts to get closer to me he was too close to me I froze as his lips crash onto mine there was no spark. He pulls away and stops acting like nothing just happen.