Hell

Kirishima POV

Useless. That's all I'll ever be . Bakugou needed me and I wasn't there I wasn't quick enough . Tears ran down my face as I held Bakugou in my arms. His whimpering getting louder and louder . Soon enough it was a crowd surrounding us . I look up to see Sero and Mina growling keeping the crowd back. Next thing I know Bakugou is getting wrapped in bandages and Sensei Aizawa is carrying him. A growl snaps me out of my thoughts as I see students trying to get Bakugou out of Sensei arms. I shoot Mina and Sero a look and soon enough the Omega squad were sprinting into action. Aoyama and Denki were shooting down anyone that got too close to Sensei. Me and Sero were doing hand to hand combat. And Uraraka was doing a battle cry and making people float in the air. I looked up to see Sensei, Denki and Aoyama inside , relief coursed through my body and out of my body soon enough the rogue alphas were calming down. Teachers were coming and escorting them inside as I was getting ready to go towards the dorms I heard a grunt and instantly ran towards it .

"Crap!" I say out loud I forgot all about Todoroki and Izuku. I was thinking about leaving Izuku on the ground but soon enough Sensei Mic came up to me.

"Care to explain what happened? "He asks , honestly in another life Mic had to be a beta because he acts nothing like any Alpha I've ever met. I gulp because I knew deep down this wasn't going to end well .

"Izuku tried to –" I couldn't finish that statement. I breathe in slowly and try to talk again.

"Izuku forced himself on Bakugou from what I can see. So he let out his wail and we heard it but .The omega squad came and got Me ,Mina , Sero, and Todoroki here. Todoroki fought Izuku while I tried to get Bakugou to wake up. Then a crowd of alphas smelled Bakugou heat scent and tried to take him from Sensei Aizawa but we fought them off." I said quickly

I looked up to see Mic looking extremely pissed. He is never mad like ever to see him like this honestly kind of scaring me.

"I see , well ill grab Izuku here and you grab Todoroki "He says and throws Izuku over his shoulder. I pick up Todoroki and the smell that hit my nose yup he's definelty in heat. He was whimpering from pain so I tried to send out calming pheromones just like my mom taught me. It's weird to see Todoroki this calm . I mean he looks calm before its just he's really relaxed its hard not to stare at the Alpha I mean he's pretty? I look up to see TOS all around Bakugou and if it wasn't for Todoroki in my hands I would be over there too. I take Todoroki to his rut room and leave . I look up to see Aizawa fuming capture tape rising and eyes glowing like a mad man yeah no thanks. I mumbled a quick bye and went into my room. I tried to sleep but Bakugou and Todoroki scents are all over me. So I decide to take a shower. As I sit and think I cant help but to cry. What would have happened to Bakugou if we didn't get there? I hurry up and cancel out that thought not wanting to get myself angry. I finally get out once the water is cold I look at myself in the mirror faded scars and cuts from where I was barely hanging on and when I look in the mirror again don't see the manly Kirishima I see the broken, pathetic, weak black hair Kirishima I cry I let out all my emotions tired of this pain this feeling I'm tired of this damn façade I don't want to fake being happy I want to be happy for real for once in my life. I let out a dry laugh a boy can dream can't he? I put on my pajamas and get in the bed tired but I can't sleep and my body is tired . soon enough I was sniffing the air for that amazing scent and picked up my uniform and sniffed it. Bakugou sweet scent and Todoroki smoky scent meshed together perfectly. I put them in the bed with me and soon enough I was sleep. I was sleeping peacefully until I heard a knock not even opening my eyes I open the door and get in the middle soon enough the sound of multiple feet hitting the floor and the bed dipping down. It's a unspoken rule between us that if your feeling alone or scared or just want cuddles just meet in his room. Some times it'll be one of the bakusquad members or everyone sometimes even Bakugou and no words would have to be spoken just cuddles and sleep. Eyes still closed I opened my arms and the scent of berries hit my nose Kaminari ,I felt warmth in the back of me and the scent of mint and basil was in his nose hm Mina and behind Kaminari was Sero with his manly scent of trees. All we are missing is the violent blond whether they say it or not they were a pact a family and they made me happy . I smiled softly maybe I could be happy and with that sleep was once again mine.