Author's Note

So...it's over. All of it. The whole thing. I might cry. When I do my revisions, I can't promise that the people who died in the first draft will stay dead, and the people who lived with stay alive. Don't think the characters are safe yet. ^-^ It'll be a long time before I do my revisions, though, so they're alive (or for some unfortunate characters dead) for the time being.

Thank you to everyone who's read this series. Thank you for sticking with it throughout all four books. I say this everytime and I know it's cheesy but really...you have no idea how much those comments and votes mean to me. If it wasn't for my support on Wattpad, I don't know if I'd have finished the series. I had given up on book two before I posted it on Wattpad. So really thank you.

I have started a new series, the first book called CHASING ROYALTY.  Princess Admira knew that when she turned sixteen, she'd have to compete against her quadruplets for the throne. The competition takes a violent spin as murders arise. Admira must choose: chase the murderer or the throne? 

Thank you once again for reading the whole series! I can't believe it's over. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

-Anne Brees