0.1 - you cant hide

Vivian Simmons ✨

Vivian Simmons

"Right here, Ryan!" I said passing her my phone.

"Ugh! Hurry we need to go catch the mall. Party starts at 6:30 and it's already 4:55." She said complaining .

"Just hush and take the picture." I said smiling because, I got my way.

She rolled her eyes, and and snapped the picture.

"Here ugly!" She ruffly gave my phone back. "Let's go!"

I grabbed my purse and stuffed my phone in my back pocket. Walking off, the campus of ASU many boys were calling after me and my cousin. If they can't get me then they go for Ryan. It's sad how they think they have an chance.

We were inches away from the car. "You're driving!" She said throwing the keys at me.

I huffed because I hate driving. I unlocked the doors, and got in on the passengers side. I started the white push start Mercedes and buckled up. I put the car in drive and started our journey to the mall.

Jackson, Mississippi🙂

We got out walking side by side.

"What you plan on wearing, Ann?" Ryan, asked me.

"Thank you." I said to the nice lady who held the door for us. We were now on the first floor of the mall.

"Sooo?" She said now being irritating.

"Ryan, I don't know! You know I don't do parties in the first place. You know how my mother is." I said rolling my eyes.

"You act like she has to know." She said.

"I'm not saying that! I'm saying if she found out, that's it." We made a left turn into the fashion nova store.

"Find you something cute bih!" She said leaving me to find her own outfit.

"Anything I can help you with?" This girl asked. She looked around 18 maybe 19. Chocolate skin, and a mouth grill.

"Umm, just something for a party." I said

"College? Street? House? Birthday? Which one doll?" She asked.

"House." I said knowing that was what we were going to.

"What about this?" She said pulling some blue dress out. It was cute and I liked it.