44

Jade

I was so nervous about this surprise, I really didn't know how she going to react. It was all set up though. Well, to be honest, I wasn't planning anything big I just booked us a nice meal and then we'll go for a nice walk along the beach and I'll ask her to be my girlfriend. I was nervous but so so excited! 

I told her I'd like her to be a big girl this evening and she happily agreed so she is currently showering herself and she'll get into a nice dress which I set out for her. I was getting ready in my bedroom, (I showered earlier). I had on a pink overflow dress which went to mid-thigh and then a pair of knee-high boots. I topped my look off with a floral choker and a long necklace and also added a few rings. 

"Jade?" I heard a cry from the bathroom, I stood up and walked to it. Perrie was wrapped in a towel on the side of the sink."What's up angel?" I asked quickly."Can I wear a pull-up tonight?" She asked shyly."Of course, you can, I'll go and get you one." I smiled and went to her suitcase. My nerves were increasing heaps and I was hoping to god I had the guts to do this. "Here you go." I sighed and handed it to her."Thank you, you look nice by the way." She smiled, moving her eyes up and down my body. Blood rushed to my cheeks. "It's usually me the one blushing," She winked, laughing at my embarrassed state."It will be by tonight babe, don't you worry." I winked back and walked off, purposely strutting. She went quiet so I knew she 'loved' my sudden confidence. About an hour later she came walking into my room with her shoes in her hand. Her face was a little red so I knew she got frustrated."Can you help me?" She whispered sadly and held them out to me. I smiled, nodded and tapped the bed. She sat then I crouched down in front of her. I slid the shoe on and tied them all the way up whilst we talked slightly."I really chose the most awkward shoes didn't I?" I laughed as I started tying the second one."Mhmm." She muttered, bouncing slightly. 
"What's up?" I asked looking at her."I need the toilet." She blushed."Oh baby, quick, go." I stood up and watched her limp to the bathroom. Finally, we were ready to go. She had a golden handbag which looked so much like a lunchbox and I had a bag where the handle stretched up over my shoulder. I had done her makeup so she looked extra gorgeous. We set off walking to the restaurant.

"What are you going to get angel?" I asked her, she sipped on her coke softly and shrugged.
"You're thinking, what are you thinking about?" I asked and reached for her hand.
"Can I get off the kids menu?" She muttered and looked at her feet.
"Of course, you can!" I giggled and called a waitress over. She came back a couple of minutes later and set a kid menu on our table.
"Why did you get so nervous to ask me, babe?" I whispered and looked at her.
"Because you asked me to be a big girl and I thought getting off the kids menu will make you think I want to slip." She replied sadly.
"Not at all, you always ask me okay?" I smiled, she nodded but blushed. "Told you you'd be the one blushing." I giggled, she just hid her face behind her hands. 

Dinner was done and paid for, my nerves were increasing as we walked hand in hand down the beach.
"We should all go to the beach one day, you, me, Jed, Jesy, Leigh, Mads and maybe Liam. That would be fun." Perrie smiled as she swung our hands.
"It would, me Jesy and Leigh went once before you came, that was a crazy day." I reminisced.
"I miss them," She sighed.
"We've only been gone a couple of days baby." I laughed.
"Yeah but I still miss them." She pouted.
"Oh don't pout like that angel." It makes me want to kiss it away. She quickly changed her pout into a large smile.

Oh, I was finally ready. I stopped us walking and quickly turned her around. I took hold of her other hand and she looked at me confused."Hi babe." I giggled."Hey?" She muttered."I want to ask you something." I sighed and looked down quickly. This is sooooohard!"Jadey, why are you so nervous?" Perrie giggled gently. God that giggle was adorable."Because of the question baby. I need a second." I sighed."I'll cuddle you." She muttered, rested her head on my shoulder and wrapped her slender arms around my waist. Fireworks set off throughout my whole body.

Do it! Just do it!!!

"Perrie?"
"hmm?"
"Will you erm, will you be my girlfriend?"

She stopped breathing and looked up at me. Her eyes were wide but still so soft. Her body was tense but still so comforting."Will you?" I asked and held her more. My whole world stopped still as she slowly nodded.I felt, indescribable!I still held her so she stood up straight. "My girlfriend." She mouthed gently to me, I nodded and smiled.

"You're my girlfriend, I'm your girlfriend!" She laughed gently. I nodded again, so many emotions were going through me. 

She glanced at my lips and licked them quickly however she shook her head and rested it gently on my shoulder again."Why no kisses sweetheart?" I teased and rubbed her back."I don't kiss on first dates." She replied cheekily. I just chuckled and held her tighter."You're getting cold, let's go back." I smiled and took hold of her hand again.

When we got back to the hotel, we both changed and curled up in bed; keeping each other warm. We didn't say much, just stayed comfy. Our bodies fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. I eventually felt her breath soften and her light snores were heard. I snapped a quick picture before I decided to sleep myself I sent it to the group-chat captioning it 'girlfriend cuddles x'. 

+++

I won't lie to you, I was so nervous writing this chpater. I had a lump in my throat but eah I hope you liked!!! 

I know a lot of people have been wanting it for a while! I was waiting for the right time and I just felt the holiday was perfect for it. x