3

I easily gripped him with my fingers wrapping around. He wasn't the biggest. Never the less, this was also the first time I had really touched a guy. I continued to rub myself and slowly rolled and pulled at him as well. He reached to undo my pants and I pulled back slightly hesitant. After a moment, I pulled him closer and allowed him to undo them and pull them down just slightly. He slid his hand under my panties so eager to reach between my legs. He sure didn't have a clue what he was doing, but before long I didn't care.

It soon all felt great. He rubbed my bump a little. Then he was tickling me a bit before he finally slipped a finger through. Nothing was rough it was all so slow and sweet. It was innocent and exploring. We held each other in a loose hug trying to give the other as much pleasure as we could. I finally felt a warm squirt go under my shirt up my stomach. I remember hoping it wouldn't stain my shirt or show through in case my mother woke up again. He had this most embarrassed and bashful look on his goofy face. When we finished we adjusted our clothes and he gave me a real full hug and thanked me. It was shocking and felt a little out of place but I rolled it off and walked with him back to my place through the snow laughing like little kids.

When we got back to my house, we snuck back in and no one was the wiser. I gave him a hug and wished him sweet dreams. For the first time in a long time, I went back to my room to sleep. It was all so sweet, fun, and innocent. Like our own little secret that didn't hurt anyone. Having a guy friend seemed to have some benefits after all. He had long ago earned my trust, and aside from his younger sister who would he tell? I was the closest friend he had.

School started back up. We never talked about New Year's. Every time he smiled though, his grin seemed just a little bigger and a little brighter. We had a few more classes together than before because of electives. We weren't particularly close in school, we were stuck to each other's sides or always hanging out or anything. I had my own group of friends and he came and went as he pleased. He always seemed to stay quiet and to himself. His grades improved a bit, most likely due to our studying together. He picked up a few sports, our after-school video games became less frequent. We still got together to do homework and study for a test. He even helped me with a few papers when I was stumped.

I spent a few nights over at his house on the weekends. It always seemed a bit awkward there, everything was so proper. Dinner was always on a schedule. There was never any cussing in the house, cards or dominos or board games always came after dinner. I slept in his little sister's room. Everything just seemed too perfect. His parents never even argued. If they did get mad

at each other they simply stopped speaking until one or the other came to compromise. It all seemed like some strange dream to me. I think he knew it too. An occasional visit to his place kept the parents from asking awkward questions about our friendship.

It wasn't so much that we wanted to dodge such an association. The truth was we really were just friends. I was pretty much a tomboy. He was a sheltered boy with no knowledge of what went on outside of his make-believe home. We weren't romantic. We wrestled around more than anything, usually because I accused him of cheating at some game because he was better at them than I was. I liked the outdoors, he stayed hooked up to some sort of electronic. He often dreamed of doing what I usually was already outside doing. His other closest friend was his dog.