12

It took about a week and a half before he told me that his house would finally be empty. His sister had something after school that would keep her until at least six. His dad was out of town at some job conference thing. His mom wouldn't be home until about eight. It was perfect, everything worked out just right like it was meant to be. After school, we headed straight for his house like two giddy ferrets hopped up on speed. We got to his house and busted through the door. Whether anyone would, believe it or not, you can actually fall up stairs. Anyone who would have seen us fumble and fall up the stairs would have one great comedic act for sure. Once in his room, we practically mauled each other trying to get our clothes off.

I pulled the blanket off the bed and pushed him over on it. He laid down on the bed already standing on end. I took the blanket and covered up with it. He asked me what I was doing. I told him to bear with me for just a moment. I'm not sure why, but I was really self-conscious about him watching me do this. After all, we had been through and done together; you wouldn't think this would be such a big deal. Yet there I was under the blanket, shaking like a leaf in a steady breeze. Most of my friends started out by doing this. They acted as if it was no big deal. To me, it seemed like a huge step. I kissed his chest and worked my way down his stomach. I kissed the bend of his leg, right in that tenderest spot along the swimsuit line,  and licked and sucked it to tease him.

I kissed and licked up and down his length, measuring him out and building up the nerve. I made sure the blanket stayed in place so he couldn't see. I licked around his tip and finally opened my mouth and sank down around him. I heard him take a deep breath as my head started to bob. It's amazing how eating and taking someone into your mouth are two completely different sensations. You can chew gum all day long and barely have a sore jaw but suck on a man for five or ten minutes and your lips are numb, and your jaw is so sore you can barely move it. It slid in easy, the only stop is how far you allow yourself to go. So, I had my hand wrapped around him and at first, I was just trying to get to my hand and get as comfortable as I could with what I was doing. The more I sucked and pulled at him the more my mouth watered until he was completely soaked and slippery. I started twisting and pulling at him with my hand, while my tongue was tickling and teasing the underside of his shaft. I figured out how to breathe through my nose real quick so I didn't have to keep pausing.

The blanket was really hard to keep on while my head and shoulders kept moving so much and slowly slid off. I didn't care at this point, between his soft groans and the constant motion I was getting a little lost in the moment. He was rubbing my head and shoulders, even pulling my hair out of my face. That allowed for brief eye contact. I could tell by the motions of his hand on my head that he was begging for me to go deeper. I took my hand off and grabbed his hips slowly taking in more and more. He started pushing my head and softly thrusting into my face. I brushed his hand off my head and slowed down so I wouldn't gag. I never took my lips off him once I started. My jaws, however, were beginning to get tired. I knew if I didn't pick it up, this was going to take forever. I already knew his stamina, and I was determined to break it.

I tried to force him further into my mouth. I barely got halfway down when I gagged and had to pull back and take a deep breath. I calmed myself down and tried again. The second time I had relaxed and was going slowly. I could feel him pass the back of my throat, and almost took all of him in before I had to come back up. The third time I tried I went all the way down. Once I had overcome my gag reflex, I started wiggling my hips and moaning softly. I let go of his hips and allowed him to hump my face freely while I rubbed his thighs and rolled his sack around in my hand. I had to get just as naughty as I could before I had to stop, or this would all be nothing but a tease.

Once he was free to shove himself down my throat his groans became moans and gasps. I heard him moan out "Oh God Yeah." And I looked straight into his eyes. I sat up making sure to let a little pop sound out as I let him go. I asked him as sweet as possible, "Was it worth the wait? Everything you expected?" "Definitely!" he answered immediately. Then he looked down at himself standing on end and asked me if I was going to leave him like that. I smiled playfully as I knelt back down, I licked his tip, I could taste the sweet sticky texture of his growing anticipation and I answered him before I opened my mouth. I told him I was just waiting for him to give me everything he had. Then I started swallowing him down again. He began to pump at my face with a fever. This might seem a little foolish to anyone else, but I knew him well enough to know he couldn't resist the challenge. I also know with his speed and excitement from all of this he wouldn't outlast me. Sure enough, with his thrusting and my bobbing, I could feel his sack tighten in no time at all. He popped his top before I even knew what happened. The only problem was I was on the wrong end of the bob and had to swallow fast or choke.

Of course, me swallowing down in such a manner only seemed to drive him wilder. He was making noises like the bulls and wildebeest we watched in biology class. I figured I'd already swallowed the biggest part, so I might as well finish up before I sat back up. I wasn't exactly thrilled about swallowing all of that down. I wasn't completely disgusted by the thought either. It was a pretty mild salty taste, but the texture kind of reminded me of snot from a runny nose. That was about the grossest part of the whole ordeal. Seeing him so excited and enjoying it so much more than made up for it. Acting so naughty had gotten me pretty excited too.

When I sat up, he leaned forward smiling. "Looks like it's my turn." He said to me with an eager grin. It wasn't quite as hot or romantic as I hoped it would be. I had dreamed about being bathed in kisses, having my body rubbed all over his, even a little foreplay would have been exciting. Instead of anything so involved, the moment I stood up, he switched me places, hiked up my legs, gave me one kiss right between them, and started digging into me just as far as his tongue would reach. Now, this felt good, especially since I was already excited; but it just wasn't doing the trick. After a few minutes of him drilling into me as best he could I began to get frustrated. I pulled at his head and shoulders trying to place him where I wanted. He was not getting the message. This was just not getting us anywhere. I stopped him, spread myself apart and pointed to my little hood telling him to pay much more attention here when licking instead.