Feelings

Two updates in one day!! I was going to wait until Monday to update this, but I thought my readers shouldn't wait. But one question, who should Rin get with, Gaara a childhood friend, Sasori her sensei, Madara (Tobi so far(I know Tobi isn't Madara but in this story he is)) or someone else. Please comment who you think. Now on to the story.

Rin's POV

I felt Gaara's lips on mine, and my mind froze. What should I do? Do I feel this way about him? Or do I care for him in a brother kind of way? Gaara's lips were still on mine,before I could tell what I was doing my body started kissing Gaara back. Gaara seemed surprised by this but he didn't stop, in fact he tried to take it further but was stopped when someone called him.

'Lord Kazekage, you have a meeting to get to!'

Gaara slowly pulled his lips away from mine and turned to face the person.

'I will be there in a minute. Just go ahead and I will follow.'

The person just nodded and ran away. Gaara moved so his mouth was right beside my ear.

'We will finish this later. Now don't go any where. Got that Rin?'

When I didn't answer he started to nibble slightly on my ear. My body seemed to react on its own and I let out a slight moan. I could feel Gaara smirking.

'Now,that's my girl. Just wait and I will be back and we can finish this.'

With that, Gaara kissed my lips quickly and walked out of the door and locked the door behind him. I sank to the floor and curled up in a ball. What have I done? I love Sasori, or do I? I don't love Gaara, or do I? I couldn't think of anything to do so I just cried. I let out  emotions I didn't know I had. I wished Neji or Itachi was here they would know of a way to comfort me, but  i was left here by myself. And I didn't have enough charka to do the soul transfer justu, so I would have to wait until later. I just hope Gaara doesn't come back to finish what he started.

Sorry it's short but I need to know which person you want Rin to be with. I have a oerson in mind but I would like to know if you want a differnt guy. Please comment and vote. Many Thanks, Mooonlightgaby