he forgets your bithday

you woke up to blinding light.today was your birthday and you were excited to be spending it with your amazing boyfriend niall. you rolled over to wake him up but he wasn't there he must be making breakfast you thought and made your way down stairs. you didn't hear any movement in the kitchen or anywhere for that matter. you looked around a bit more and niall wasn't there. he must be at the studio. you waited for him the whole day, you of course got texts saying happy birthday all.from your friends but not one from niall. he couldn't have forgotten coul he, no he never forgets thongs like this, the boys remembered and said happy bday but not niall.

well I guess he has forgotten I guess you would just have to spend your birthday by yourself, watching Disney movies (or any movies that you like).

you started to get tired and you were very hungry but wanted to wait for niall to get back which you assumed would be late seen as he isn't back now and it's like 10:35pm already. you got sick of waiting and got something to eat. you were just walking up the stairs when the door opened and a very tired looking niall entered the house. you coughed to get his attention(because he had not yet noticed your presence)  and his head snapped up to look in your direction.

"oh hey babe what you doing up this late"

"oh I don't know, just waiting for my boyfriend

to come home and realise that he has forgotten something"

"what have I forgot"

"omg niall it's my birthday niall and i had to spend it by myself. you the only person who forgot,everyone else even the boys remembered niall but you, you just forgot"

" oh god baby I'm so sorry I-"

"don't bother with your stupid apologies, your sleeping on the couch tonight"

"but-"

" no niall"

and that was the worst birthday ever. you forgave niall the next day because he brought you tickets to go to parus for 3 weeks.