personal for katiehemmingshoran

You and niall were having a great relationship. You have been going out for about a year and a half, you told each other  everything but, recently you had been keeping something from him. Your ex had started to contact you again. your ex always abused you emotinally sexualy and physicaly. you are walking home from work one day when you felt like someone was following you. Your pace quickend but you were soon pulled into an allyway. You tried to scream but you couldn't. A hand was covering your mouth. You opened your eyes to see the develish eyes of ex. He brung somehing out of this pockets, a knife. He started to take of your shirt , you tried to stop him but he held the knife up to your neck. He began to kiss you and started telling you that your his and no one elses. So he is doing this just because he is jelous. he took of your shirt trousers and underware and raped you. You tried screaming for help but it was no use, nobody could hear you i mean it was 10 at night. When he finished you had blood all over your legs. Your ex laughed and said " thats what you get for leaving me you little slut!" and with that he just walked away. You got yourself dressed and began to walk home again looking around cautiosly. When you got home niall wasnt home yet so you just went and showered then went to bed. You thought you would tell niall sooner or later, when the time is right.
A/n
hey katie thnx for the request sorry if it isnt very good